2020 Jeep GC Trailhawk (Not premium Lighting) - Deal Check

First of all thank you all for the education! Thanks so much! Its been a very eye opening experience dealing with some of these dealerships. when they realize you are armed with info boy do their demeanor change! What do you all think of the below? I will push for 10% off msrp so have a little room to go…

Question on the “bank acquisition fee” this some sort of a scam or legit?

MSRP
Vehicle Price $49,140
Savings - $11,059
Price $38,081
Sales Tax (estimate) $0 Wyoming
Documentation Fee + $399.00
Bank Acquisition Fee + $695.00
MF: .00124
RV: $24,078
Adjusted Cap Cost: $39,180

Balance Due (estimate) $38,678
Cash Due $0 - 36 months/12k miles per year $497

They’re legit. It’s part of leasing.

How does the mf/RV/incetives compare to Edmunds?

Ive been having an issue requesting that from edmunds. I registered but it wont let me post! Any ideas how to get around that?

Sorry i updated my post showing the MF and RV… my bad.

Need to know how much of the “savings” are from incentives

Good point… !

3750 incentives / 3809 dealer discount.

That doesn’t add up to 11k

7250 is the incentives apologies, typo.

I tried to go to edmunds and ask the jeep thread for current MF but once i log in it doesnt register that im logged in. Very frustrating any ideas how to get that info from that website without being registered?

I had to play around with it the last time too. Every time I got to the page I needed to, it would ask me to sign in again and again

Forgot what finally made my login “stick”… I think it was filling in the page that asked a bunch of “optional” questions like what car you drive

yeah exactly same issue, driving me nuts. Ill try again

Check other deals on this site for GC. Use the search function. Dozens of deals already in here.

UZe SUrch funktun!!!

If you’re gonna be a troll you’ll be treated as one

how am i trolling? i did search and did not find any.

Replies (unless otherwise shown) are to the post immediately preceding.

Ie I was replying to that other guy

He is talking to me. I am just getting very irritated at the mods on here being so rude to everyone.

And when I try to PM him he ignores me.

I don’t have any PMs from you in my inbox but you’re right that I ignore PMs from anyone who makes fools of themselves

worked… thx

ok gotcha, yeah i did search there werent any 2020 threads on my model. Any thoughts on the deal? passable?

So I’m gonna be honest, I really don’t like CDJR and the JGC is way obsolete. Personally I can’t see myself paying almost $500 for one.

But if that’s what you really really want, then flip the script. Use all the info from here and Edmunds to construct your own offer. Reach out to more dealers one by one and see if any bite.

Asking for quotes and grinding more discount is often like pulling blood from stone. OTOH (if done right) making an offer is like virtually walking into a store, laying down a wad of cash and tempting them

2 Likes