2020 Jag F type SVR

What model year and how much are you paying for that if you don’t mind me asking

How much did you get off that?

It’s a 2017 so any discount on his car would be like comparing apples to elephants.

2 Likes

What would you say would be a unicorn deal on a $143k msrp demo SVR Convertible with CCBs and in Ultra blue?

1 Like

Completely subjective and depends on a lot of variables.

Even getting extremely aggressive you’re looking at a +$1,500 / month payment with drive-offs taking residual and MF into account.

2020 SVR deals won’t come anywhere close to 2017. That was the ‘unicorn year’ for SVRs…my non-CCB $132K SVR Convertible leased at $836 monthly for a 33/10 with a couple K DAS. JLR/Chase got a lot more realistic about killing SVR residuals over the past 2+ years.

Gonna drop a tear when I give mine back this summer…best deal on one of the most fun cars ever…

Good luck on $50K off …maybe on a used or newish 2019 still on a dealer lot…

2 Likes

Screw it, might as well ask for 100k off.

5 Likes

fuck it, I’m going to have them pay me $1500/mo to take it off their hands!

1 Like

The 2017 was much more raw than the 2018. 2018 doesn’t get as many explosive pops :frowning_face:

F-Type SVR is one of the most brilliant cars ever produced by JLR.

2 Likes

I’ve seen over $30 off a former corporate car 2020

But with an RV like that it’s hard for anything to look great

This is a 20 SVR

This is from Feb

3 Likes

How’s the ownership been? I’ve heard horror stories of electronics issues but I imagine that you hear more about the bad than the good. I’m moving from a tuned m4 competition, I think the sound alone will make the upgrade worthwhile; that’s something that my m4 misses completley

That car is sold as of recently :frowning:

Except for the perennially bad In-Control Apps, it has been flawless. Having ‘instant-on’ supercharged power is a hoot. The sound is real and loud, and completely real - and will occasionally set off your neighbors car alarms - whoops. :grimacing:

Did I say ‘real’ twice?

1 Like

Incontrol apps are the worst. Thank god current cars have CarPlay.

2 Likes

If only they got smart sooner so my infotainment wasn’t so worthless :laughing:

2 Likes

I am so much happier with the new UI.

I was trying to find sketchy places to leave the discovery so GAP could “take care of it.” The UI was that bad.

3 Likes

The new system in the Defender is phenomenal. I’d go as far as to say it is the best automotive infotainment system ever created. Used it for 8 hours in a prototype car and it was flawless. Gorgeous user interface, and ridiculously responsive (as fast as a modern iphone). Leagues above any other system currently out there. Super excited for that to be introduced in the entire product line in the coming years.

1 Like

ugh I wish they’d drop that into my car. That looks beautiful! JLR cheated us so hard on the old system

1 Like

Have you been in a Tesla?