2020 Jag F type SVR

As the new facelifted F type is about to roll out and the COVID situation has slowed down sales, I’ve noticed some massive sales in F type SVR inventory. The TYPE r are also discounting, but not nearly as much. I’m sure they can be wiggled down way further

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $ 130,172
Monthly Payment: $ 1,239
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region: CA-socal
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Jaguar of Newport (22.7% off): https://www.jaguarnewportbeach.com/inventory/2020-jaguar-f-type-svr-all-wheel-drive-convertible-sajdz5fe8lck66992

The 1st linked F-Type is a 2019 and not leasable any longer. The 2nd link says plus tax and $7k DAS. Where are you seeing $0 DAS?

I’m currently in talks with the dealership, let me upload some paperwork once as soon as I can get hold of it, but they are pretty eager to get it off the lot based on my talks with them so far.

Are you referring to an R or this SVR when you’re saying it can be wiggled down way further?

Ad also lists their deal for 39mo at 7500 miles. They gave you $6k off the down, 3 less months, and more miles?

I don’t see an SVR at Jag Newport. Am I missing something?

Looks like the link is broken now, maybe they pulled it off for some reason? It was 30k off a 2020 svr

The svr has been getting around 30k off msrp at whichever dealership I’ve been seeing them. I feel the R would be discounted heavy but I’ve only seen around 12 percent off. I’ll update you once I talk to some more dealers, I’m starting to see v8 models way more often than a month or two ago

I’d hope at 30k off the weaksuck salesperson would be able to offload it fast :smirk:

1 Like

It still has a :poop: residual and minimal factory support to offset it. It’ll be hard to find a unicorn deal in SoCal.

Here’s a 19 for you. Does jag still have lease support for 2019 models?

No, they do not.

Saw this one as well, no lease support for the '19 models. I’ve seen a number of '20 SVR and '20 R models however which do support lease. Seems to be many more of the v8 models sitting in dealerships in norcal than socal. I hope they sit around for a while, back in 2017-2018 a lot of the v8 models were in the lots for upwards of 6 months and they ended up leasing exceptionally well

many of us are still in them :slight_smile:

(and way under mileage, thanks COVID)

1 Like

Is 30k off really that crazy if $13450 of it is dealer cash? Asking around I’ve gotten dealers to offer 30k+ off F-Type Rs for leases.

Based on the link there is no “deal” to be shared.

Moved to ask the Hackrs if you guys wanna discuss F types

2 Likes

Not to LH but to the general public that’s a strong deal. That statement was sarcastic btw lol I know the salesperson that made that structure.

1 Like

My goal is $50k off, Im just not sure if thats aggressive enough.

I really hope you’re joking

5 Likes

You are out to lunch. I have an SVR convertible. You are not getting 50k off lmao. Stop window shopping.

6 Likes