2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited

Going into a dealer isn’t going to do you much good. You need to cross shop every dealer within a decent radius to figure out which one is willing to play.

I’ve sent emails out to many dealers and all come back with around $700-$750 for what I’m looking for… should I be approaching this another way and just be asking if they will take $600?? Also hyundai dealers aren’t the best either…I feel like im just going around in circles especially when I start talking about how their numbers aren’t matching up to mine… they just don’t want to work with me at that point…

Given the vehicle you’re looking at and the current lease terms available (incentives you qualify for, the mileage you want, etc), how much discount would be necessary to get you to $600 /mo?

Send me a PM if interested !

You also mention you live in Maryland. Keep in mind the tax there on leases are higher than most other states. You are paying 6% on total purchase price. If you assume a $600 pre tax payment on a selling price of 45k, that ends up being an effective tax rate of 12.5% or $75 (effective tax = calculating tax like most states do - only on lease payments). Obviously these numbers aren’t exact but I don’t see how you could lease this car in MD and end up with an effective tax rate below 11%. Not a huge amount of money but does add 20-40 dollars a month versus similar deals in other states.

I’m on my final day of my three-day lease on a base Palisade from Avis for $172.65 with $0 DAS.

True sign and drive!

4 Likes

Yeah figured that one out, unfortunately some dealers don’t want to talk to me on the phone. They all want me to come down and give me the “timeshare” spiel

can anyone tell me if its even worth going back and forth with this dealer? or should i just pull the plug and find another dealer?

Don’t go back n forth. Make a best and final offer.

If they don’t accept, move on.

2 Likes

They’re charging you over MSRP. Move on

1 Like

I have gotten a few quotes on the telluride twin and they have been 650 to 700. Nice ride, but too much for me. Located in WI for reference.

1 Like

This is exactly what I did to get mine. It took 3 emails. I said “here is what I’m willing to pay, I can be there in a few hours to take delivery”

If you want them to sell it to you for less than what they want, make it so they don’t have to do any work.

You’ll want to register as a broker/dealer if you’re going to be offering services

Call or text me if you need help. on Palisades Limited and SEs are hard to find. It’s much easier to work a deal on SElL trims…

You’re going to be a pleasure to work with.

Let me know if any of you need deals on Palisade SE, SEL, or Limited we have deals well below what the dealers are offering. Shoot me a text if you are interested. 818.900.2565

Lol,is that sarcasm?

Are you seriously asking that?

Yes! Can’t tell

I didn’t invoke anything to receive any sarcasm.