2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited

Its tough to get a Hyundai dealership to negotiate over the phone or email. All I kept hearing for 2 month was come on in so we can make you a deal.

Hyundai Nissani literately refused to talk to me over the phone or email. And Carlsbad dealership were not so flexible in giving a good deal for a $40,500 Palisade SEL. All i got was $506 + tax and $2,500 down from them.

Meanwhile called Acura spoke with them over the phone 3x and few emails back and forth and got a great deal on the MDX within 48 hours. Picked it up 1 day later.

I sadly had the same experience with Nissani. They were impossible to deal with.

With Carlsbad, I didnā€™t ask them for a price. I made them an offer that they accepted.

Agreed that an MDX deal would likely be a much easier process.

Just letting you know, the navagation on the highlanders (before 2020), damn AWFUL! Dont oick 2019 highlander for navagation!

2 Likes

Getting nav on a car is like asking for a cd player, AndroidAuto/CarPlay are the new standard

2 Likes

Add that to the list of things the 2019 highlander doesnā€™t have.

I would tend to agree AFTER someone does an integration wirelessly, I hate cables.

Bear

1 Like

This is what Iā€™m dealing with every dealer in my areaā€¦I canā€™t seem to find out how you guys are getting better prices.

I shopped every dealer within a 300 mile radius and I made them an offer rather than ask their price.

1 Like

Iā€™m at the point now where Iā€™m willing to pay 650 a month with 2000 due at signingā€¦ when I offer that they look at me like Iā€™m crazyā€¦is this even possible??

Why not get an XC90? $650/mo with $2k down opens up allot of different choices, itā€™s just a lease, not a 10 year commitment and something you have to love forever

2 Likes

Just leased a Palisade limited 2020 in SoCal, 36months 12k miles a year.
Paid $2,000 at signing and monthly is $640.00
So itā€™s possible.

I know I feel like it is possibleā€¦ just in Maryland the demand for these is insane. Dealers canā€™t keep them on the lot for more than a weekā€¦ this is the four the limitedā€¦ and now they are stating that production of the wiring harnesses has haulted due to coronavirus. Making supply even lessā€¦

1 Like

I really like my palisade.

It isnā€™t worth an effective $700+/mo.

4 Likes

Should I just try this??? I have a feeling that the dealer will not honor it but do you think itā€™s worth a shot?

Add it to your favorites on there and wait until next weekend. They do a coupon thing every weekend. In the rare chance that they actually honor the Rodo price, might as well get the extra $5 off a month

Lol theyā€™re charging you for the car OVER suggested retail price? Did they ask you to bend over?

1 Like

Welcome to a lot of the Hyundai and most of the Kia dealers right now.

Itā€™s freaking bullshit!
Kia telluride is now going to be a year old! I still have to pay over MSRP a year later with new year coming out! Sorry if I get decent deal on 2020 Highlander I will jump on it!

More and more palisades are selling for under invoice, even at the limited trims. It just takes more effort to shop them.

The best part about the Palisade vs the Telluride is never having to deal with a Kia dealer.

3 Likes

I will shop it outā€¦heading to island Hyundai friday