2020 Honda Civic Si Base Coupe lease check

I don’t have the price sheet yet, but here’s an offer via email:

2020 Honda Civic Si Base 2dr Coupe

$23,344.21+Fees

$229 lease monthly
$2099 down

Thoughts? Thanks!

An effective $287/mo for a base Civic (plus tax and fees)?

:-1:t2::-1:t2:

What does Edmunds say the residual/MF/incentives are?

It’s a Civic SI, so this deal is actually not too bad.

For some reason I can’t login to the edmunds forum, but it looks like 61% residual on the Civic Si.

For what term?

You are obviously a different market, but here is Rodo in NJ. (If the dealer honors it)

4 Likes

I managed to lease a 2020 Si Sedan for $289 a month with $1k down

Hope the salesperson bought you dinner.

3 Likes

Not a good deal? It’s a done deal but just wondering what other people think of it, it’s my first lease

Did you even read the posts above yours?

2 Likes

Couldn’t imagine living with always an attitude or being sarcastic. It was a simple question and you have no idea what state I’m in, jackass.

MF = .00041
Residual = 63% @ 12k miles
$500 Closing Cash

Not sure of your tax rate but it is a solid deal. You can sign for it or scrounge around for another $3-$5 off or a few oil changes.

1 Like

Nope, and since you failed at providing the proper information, I gave you a reply befitting it. GIGO.

okay… bob.

Im currently working a deal between 2 dealers. Im working on a 36/15K on a blue SI for $270/m $588 due at signing. Both agreed to the deal, just waiting to see which one gets it as they both have 1 due in according to them.

$194? I would take that.

That’s the best deal I’ve seen with DAS $1906 & $194/m…

If you haven’t signed yet do yourself a favor and get with Jeff with Beach Cities Auto Brokers. He is legit, and can either beat it or confirm it is a good deal. Willing to bet he can beat it. @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2