-$750 loyalty
Cap Cost: $22,322.
MF: .00087
RV: 59%
DAS: $714
36/12 HFS
Monthly: $238 OC tx included

5 Likes

Impressive, 16% off MSRP before loyalty and almost 19% with loyalty. Congrats!

1 Like

Awesome stuff. The Sport is definitely the way to go.

Gave you your own thread. Really nice deal!!!

1 Like

Thank you. Happy wife, happy life. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Very nice deal, congrats!

1 Like

I love my 2.0T 6MT! They are great cars!

2 Likes

Funny, I’m bored to poop with mine. Same car same transmission as chrishs2000. 2.0 engine/manual. The GTI was WAY more fun. As was my Ecoboost Mustang. Though a very different car. Looking at getting a Stinger now just for the heck of it. Mind you the Accord is an excellent car and after 20k miles I’ve had only one issue. So reliable too. (GTI had better mpg) But yes, I think it’s very boring. Enough to sell after only a year.

I have Hondata Stage 3 tune. Highly recommend a tune and ACT shift kit. 380 ft lbs of torque at the wheels is a hoot :slight_smile:

https://www.hondata.com/flashpro-2018-accord

KTuner is good too, I just got a crazy deal on the Hondata off Ebay.

You will get good money for the 6MT. Honda hasn’t produced them in months, new inventory is super low.

1 Like

If I re-upped with a new Civic hatchback I was seriously thinking about getting the Hondata. Power is ok, but could definitely use a decent boost. Now you got me thinking about the Accord 2 litre.

Thanks for the info! I probably should have modded when I purchased to spice it up. I had both the GTI and Accord 2.0 for several days before the GTI went to Carvana and I was literally thinking “what have I done” when they came to pick up my GTI. I let the only guy on our short street that can drive stick (very sad as several heads had to bow down) take out both and he asked why on earth am I selling the GTI. When you drive them back to back it’s not even close. And the Honda is a great car so…

I want the same deal? What dealership did you get the car? I live about 45 mins form OC?

When you find out please let me know that’s a nice looking ride

Insane deal!!!

Could be the recession that’s coming that these car dealerships want to move units.

Reminds me of my first sport lease, was 400 out of pocket and 230 a month…

Maybe you can pick up a 2.0 sport for about $300. Maybe a tad less!!!

Could be some good lease deals as this recession unfolds!!

I’d like to know what dealer too. I’m in SoCal and this seems great