2020 accord lease incentives

$358 for an accord EX???

No no no no no no noooooooooooo

That’s insane monthly price for an EX. You could get an EX-L for less and a 2.0 sport for that price

i recommend checking out other brokers and see if you could get any other deals

I just signed a lease yesterday on a 2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0 for $365.88 a month

36 Months and $500 Total down due at signing.
MSRP $32,315
CAP COST $28,448.00 before Acquisition Fee and Taxes
MF .00087
RV 58%

Good deal or not?

Seems pretty good. Especially for a 2.0T.

If you go with the Sport I believe it has 19” rims and a lower profile tire. Not sure if there’s a noticeable difference in ride quality. If you go with the sport and the roads in your area are like mine (Northeast) you may want to consider the wheel/tire insurance if it’s reasonable.

3 posts were split to a new topic: 2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T

Will most dealers honor the price that displays on Edmunds on a specific car they list as in stock?

Generally Edmunds displayed prices aren’t particularly good deals

1 Like

I would just avoid that.

What deals are you looking for?

2020 accord sport ,1297 das,297 per month .12/36.

What state are you in? Rodo has about 20 of them for $287 w/$287 due at signing in NJ.

What do you get price wise when you calculate your target lease based on the current RV/MF/incentives you qualify for with the pre-incentive discounts you’ve came across in your research of comparable deals here?

If your answer is “I don’t know”, stop looking at prices and do the above first.

2 Likes

PA,thanks for the info

You’re making a huge mistake if you are buying based on payment.

1 Like

You need a lot more detail.

MSRP
Selling Price
RV
MF
Residual
Incentives

Don’t go by down and monthly payment.

I’m also in PA and RoDo does not show any accords available at all. Is it possible to expand search radius somehow? Thanks.

Did you bother searching this forum?

You guys need to stop with the Rodo ridiculousness. Honda is like the easiest brand to negotiate. Just create an offer and send it to every sales manager in your region.

I only mention it when it beats a posted “is this a good deal?” thread because, IMHO, it helps illustrate a bad deal AND is an easy response to those who don’t do any research on their own. Pretty much my version of, “go ask on edmunds.”

True, that’s not a bad metric if the deal on Rodo is legit. If you can’t even beat that, you’ve got some issues.

We get a lot of folks posting ‘here’s my first quote from one single dealer what do I do lol’ threads which crowd out the folks who have put the effort in to working with multiple dealerships and doing the prep work up front.

1 Like

It has really diluted the “Ask the Hackrs” thread.

Would it make sent for there to be a tag system that could be implemented to help us assess how much work one has done to negotiate their deal (like 1st offer, 2nd offer, etc.)?