2020 GLC300 RWD Signed. Good Deal?

Thanks makes sense. I did want to validate and for next time will use the info, I didn’t really think anything was Snarky. As for this one it’s done but we always have these swap options - leasetrader etc if we find a better deal in a year, right?

Hey guys, I am looking into this same exact car based on the window sticker @Dharma_Rajah posted msrp of $50,410. I am in S florida (7% tax). according to what i found on edmunds…36mo/12k .00133 MF and 57% residual & $500 incentive back in Sept 2019. Would MF and RV change alot from Sept to today? I don’t plan on putting money down besides 1st month, tag, tax, etc.

Can anyone help me structure this deal so I go in showing exactly the numbers I want? I’m not sure what to put for rebates. I feel like I’m halfway there but need your help in double checking my numbers. TYVM!

MSRP: $50,410
Selling Price: $42,500
Cap Cost: $20,671
Residual: $28,734
DAS: $0
Incentives : $500 (according to edmunds)
Rebates : Not sure for south FL (currently have a brand competitor lease)
Monthly Payment tax in: $545 (per calculator)
Lease Terms: 36 Mo / 12k

MF and RV change monthly so you’d have to check with Edmunds again to get the current numbers and see if the incentive is still available. Incentive gets plugged into tax incentives.
Looks like you just copied OPs calc so you need to change the MF once you get it, sales tax and add your dealers and acquisition fee.
Is your sticker and selling price exactly as OPs?? What’s the MF and RV the dealer quoted you?