2020 Discovery Sport S Lease Check

Leave the RV as is and add the mileage penalty to the selling price.

2 Likes

gotcha. total lease cost remains unchanged doing it one way or the other (that is, reducing RV to 57.43 or adding the 750 to the sales price).

Yah, shouldn’t make a difference mathematically

1 Like

Alright, i think I’m ready to hit send on this one:

Land Rover Discovery Sport S (different from the one above :slight_smile: )

MSRP: 48878
Sales price: 37900 (22.5% Discount)
DAS: Taxes + Fee + 1st month: 2241
Monthly Payment: 316 (before tax), 338 after tax
MF:.00115 (base is .00084, could not get them to go lower)

Im honestly pretty sold, and i think given the MSRP its one of the better deals ive seen on here. Plus the car has the outdoor black package and black rims…

thoughts/comments/concerns from the group?

You’re paying taxes twice? Once DAS and again on the payment? What exactly is the break-down of that 2,241 seems a bit high.

$717 Dealer Doc Fee
$99 Filing Fee
$895 Acquisition Fee
$195 Florida Tag/Title Fee
$338 First Payment

i accidentally said taxes…

1 Like

I would go for it at this point. It looks like an excellent deal.

yep, i am. i am very happy about the car, overall. Its black on black with black rims and black everything, which is exactly what i was looking for.

essentially, they are giving me the same pricing they did for the other vehicle, except that this one has more options and higher MSRP.

2 Likes

Sorry one more question back to maintenance: does anyone know whether LR has a list of stuff that needs to be done every 15,000 miles? assuming i DONT buy the maintenance package, im not going to service through them cuz i dont wanna overpay. however i also dont want to inadequately service my car so that its not up to (their) standards. I know its oil change every 15K, but does anyone know what else? like tire rotation, filter change, etc?

is it all the stuff listed on page 4? its quite confusing… https://www.landroverusa.com/Images/2020_PPM_Brochure_PDF_tcm293-759396.pdf

I don’t see anything discuss maintenance as being considered part of excess wear and tear charges at lease end.

Excess Wear and Use also includes (see your Lease Agreement for additional details):

• Broken or missing parts (e.g., keys, key fobs, spare tire)
  • Poor quality repairs
  • Mechanical or electrical malfunctions
  • Tires that are not of appropriate size or rating for the vehicle

Scroll to the bottom to see the table.
https://www.landroverlakebluff.com/lease-return-information.htm

Just take it to an independent mechanic and tell them to do what’s required at each interval, not what’s recommended

Print out the maintenance schedule if necessary

right, thats what im trying to figure out… what is required… is that something LR will give me if i ask?