2020 Corvette C8 pics, El Camino Chevrolet

Taste is a subjective thing.

Since my childhood my father has had more than 150 different Corvettes of all vintages (currently two, but often four or five at a time), so maybe I’m just tired of looking at them.

Hahaahaahaha!!!

2 Likes

Indeed, this is very true.

This photo exactly captures the target Corvette market participant !

Corvette_Buyer

14 Likes

I love this car. Just why did they have to make the screen facing the driver? What if passenger trying to change things or controls?

That’s when you use the ejection seat.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing but it’s just the angle

“what if GM made a 2006 Ferrari F430”

• questions nobody asked.
3 Likes

Materials are refined and top quality. Brushed aluminum, real leather, carbon fiber, nicely designed and well crafted. Although this was 3LT. But compared to previous vettes, this is much more luxurious.

2 Likes

Looks absolutely nothing like the F430. Maybe tiny similarities to the older gen NSX and Huracan, which is practically inevitable.

The mistress might not like that.

1 Like

A good mistress knows better than to change your radio.

7 Likes

Thats ok. Have to allow little freedoms. :slight_smile:

Rear looks like a Camaro

2 Likes

Not a bad thing to me. Looks good on a camaro as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

it does 1010

Beautiful car

LOL everyone knows Corvettes don’t lease well. You can get some ok deals currently clearing out C7’s, but don’t expect hackr worthy deals on these.

1 Like

Any chance GM would consider bringing the manual tm back? I’m having hard time coping with the idea of no manual in the Vett

LOL.

At least the rear of the car looks cool, cause everything else just looks straight up silly. Just like the C7, it seems like Chevy still hasn’t been able to come to a consensus on the design aesthetic – whoever their chief architect/design guy is, he obviously can’t say “no” to bad ideas cause it looks like they’re taking every idea that’s pitched and incorporating it somewhere, so the end product is continually this awkward, bumbling, overly geometric-shaped car.

1 Like