2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited - Signed $399/mo 42/12 and first month's payment

First off, thank you to this forum and everyone who contributes to it, it is one of the most informative websites on the internet. Second, secured a decent deal when Chrysler was offering Employee pricing in December. I was trying to get to 36 months, but couldn’t get there and I went to 7 different dealers in SE Michigan, NW Ohio and NE Ohio. Probably the best advice I received from the site was to try and negotiate as much in advance before going to the dealership. I was in and out the door in less than 2 hours (had approved credit).

2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Included Advanced SafetyTec Group
MSRP: $45,185, Capitalized Costs were $36,000 after incentives
Monthly Payment: $399 (out the door)
Drive-Off Amount: $399 (first month’s lease payment)
Months:41 (after making first month’s lease payment at dealership)
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:0.001
Residual:$22,593
Incentives: Employee Pricing
Region:Great Lakes
Leasehackr Score: 10 years

2 Likes

Impressive price. Was this through Chrysler financial or a third party bank?

Dealer worked with Ally Bank

There must be more incentives captured here than you think, as before any taxes/fees, you’re at $450 a month in just depreciation and rent charge.

Opps, good catch, $36k after incentives, I fat fingered a number.

If the car breaks between month 36 and 42, do you have to pay for it?

probably. But I don’t understand why people fear that cars will break down exactly the next day after warranty expires.

Its not like I have not worked in automotive and designed components for cars/trucks that are specially designed to meet minimum warranty age…

Yes, if the car breaks after month 36 and before month 42, that would be on me, I tried getting this at 36 months, but seven dealers told me they couldn’t do 36 months on these terms, so I feel pretty comfortable with it.

1 Like

You lose the bumper to bumper warranty, but you still have the powertrain warranty through the end of the lease. You got a great deal, especially on a Limited model.

I have been working with a dealer that has the exact car I am looking for but I don’t know where to go from here. They keep coming back to me with $580. They won’t give me any number to see where they got their numbers. Any advice?

The most obvious answer is to move onto a different dealer. Why would you spend that much money with someone who won’t explain the deal in sufficient detail?

If you aren’t quite ready to move on, just present your own offer and let them take it or leave it.

Okay. Thanks. I know what I am willing to pay but not sure if I should just share that upfront. Thanks.

Why not? Tell them what you’re willing to pay and see if they’ll get there.

It’s fine if its based on understanding the underlying inputs and what an achievable deal is. If it simply just what you’re willing to spend then you’re setting yourself up to get taken for a ride.

1 Like