Minivan in Florida. Where to go from here?

Okay…thank you. So where do I start to find out what my target should be? I have the same car now, a different trim level so it isn’t a perfect comparison. I am not using this car as part of the deal. What numbers should I be asking the dealer for to figure out what lease price I should be lookin at?
Thank you, I appreciate your patience since I am sure this is asked millions of times!

MSRP =
Sale Price =
MF =
Incentive =
Residual =
Payment =
Will the dealer give me those numbers so I can use the calculator to see the value of the deal?

The dealer doesn’t need to be involved at all. Find the vehicle you want to get msrp. Gather rv/mf/incentives from edmunds and researching comparable deals here to put together a target pre-incentive discount.

@spedteacher131 - What’s the mystery minivan? Have you searched the “Shared Deals” section or “Marketplace” to see what pre-incentive discount you could aim for? As far as confirming incentives, Residual Value (RV) and Money Factor (MF?), you need to post on the Edmunds Forum.

Good luck.

What is the exact make, model, trim and lease length/mileage?

I am also curious.

I mean personally, I went with my father to get quoted on the new Odyssey. I found one at a local dealership that was there for a few months and I went and negotiated for that one specifically (2020 EX 35k msrp for 36/12). They gave us their best quote of 379 and 2,500 DAS. I took that offer to a different Honda dealership (told them that they gave us 375 and 1,500 DAS, walked away with a 370 with 1,200 DAS. Still as far as deals posted here go, it’s not fantastic but virtually no discounts and minivans lease like crap. (Was also quoted 550+ for a Toyota Sienna LE so laughed at the salesperson and walked out)

Mystery minivan :slight_smile: Chrysler Pacifica- I have looked and it doesn’t seem like minivan’s are a common car mentioned there.

I was quoted 730 for a sienna limited- that’s ridiculous!

Chrysler Pacifica Limited - 36 months/12k miles.

What was the quote and which trim for the Pacifica, in the North Jersey area when I was looking the Pacifica LX was going for a similar price that I got the Honda, i think total was like 375-80 with closer to 2k DAS. Between that (30k msrp) and the Honda EX (35k msrp), and a bunch of things I’ve read reviewing them putting Honda slightly ahead of the Pacifica and Sienna I went with the Honda

They aren’t anywhere lol. @mani_is_kool might be able to help with a Odyssey/

I am not even pricing the Honda. Unfortuantely I need the Limited Premium in the Sienna and the Limited (or Touring L Plus) in the Pacifica. I need the 360 camera…I know, it is crazy but I have some trouble parking and I need that camera. The Pacifica Limited came back at 565 a month with 0 down. I thought that was a lot.

You are still missing a lot of information. What’s the MSRP of the trim you looked at? What was the quoted monthly from the dealer? What was the quoted amount Due At Signing (DAS)?

I just saw this.

Have you done any of this? If not, I would suggest doing some research.

Another piece of advice - You might be better off reaching out to out-of-state dealers.

I just did a search and this deal came up. It was from January, but you can use it as point of reference.

Thank you…a great starting point for me!

Odyssey doesn’t offer a 360 camera?

When I did a quick Google search, it appears that the Odyssey does not. And, come to think of it, I can’t really think of any Honda/Acura models that have a 360 camera.

To the OP, it seems like you know the blanks you need to fill in. First start w/ the search tool here and look at the Edmunds lease forum for the Pacifica to fill in the data as best you can.

The dealer will give you the MSRP, monthly payment, and DAS. They MAY give you the rest (but I’ve had dealers withhold that).

Nope. No 360 camera. Only sienna in the highest trim and Pacifica as an added package. It has really limited me since I need this feature.

You should just spend a couple of hours practicing parking. It is a nice lifetime skill to have and it will save you lots of money.

4 Likes