2020 Chevy Bolt Premier, $44425 MSRP One pay $6862 (after NJ 5000$ rebate, $1862)

Another data point on insurance for the bolt:

My $49k mercedes insurance was $555/ 6 months
The $44k Bolt premier is $485/ 6 months with identical coverage

1 Like

Hi, Congratulation!!
Can you share with me dealer and sales manage name? I live in NJ. I am soooo interested

1 Like

Would love dealer and sales person contact email/phone. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, its nice car I like it. I sent you information, they dont have any Bolts right now but msg them and ask them when they will get some.

Info sent.

That is interesting, I will requote myself after 6 months and see if it goes down.

Another data point: Just insured my 2020 Bolt in ME for $330/6mth with StateFarm. Very similar price to our Honda Odyssey and BMW X2.

2 Likes

May be I should try statefarm and see how much it is. I will try it tomorrow.

That would be ideal for another thread

1 Like

Requoted myself with Statefarm and premium for 6 months is 900+. It seems like I am missing something. I may call them and try to find out as to why it is so expensive.

Shahid,
Can you please send me the dealer and the sales person you worked with?
Thanks

1 Like

I’m trying to work out a similar deal in NY… Anyone know what the Recent College Grad and First Responder rebates are in dollar amounts? Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing as that bolt deal is pretty amazing. Car looks great especially taking into account your net cost of just under 2000 for 36 months. Just remember you need to keep the car for 36 months to keep the NJ subsidies not that it should be too difficult to do.

1 Like

I am planning on keeping it. I was looking to get rid of my old car with the $450+ cost a month. I dont drive that much either, work is about 5 miles, and school is online only now which used to 12 miles one way drive. If I need another car (probably an SUV after wedding), I can always ground this car and return it after 3 years.
I got this car because of great deals plus thinking about charging and other factors. I charged the car the other day for only at $4.50 from 30%. No matter how I look at it, I can never beat that in a hybrid or gas powered car.

It seems like you need to register on GM’s website for college and first responder. Google grad discount and it will take you to right link. Btw I was told by one dealership that grad discount does not apply after supplier discount. But that is not the dealership I bought the car from.

I signed up last night for First Responder, College Grad, Costco, and Supplier rebates and received authorization codes for all four. Anyone know if I’m able to stack all of them? One dealer told me I can’t stack First Responder with College Grad, is that true? Thanks!

You can stack one supplier code and one loyalty/conquest incentive with the Costco incentive and lease cash.

1 Like

What about college grad and first responder? Also, is there a way to know how much a supplier code is for without relying on the dealer for that info? Thanks!

College Grad and first Responder are considered supplier codes. You don’t get to stack more than one. On a Bolt Premier, it is worth approximately $1,400 dollars, with some of that seemingly coming from the dealers pocket. The best strategy is to not mention it at first, and then bring it up after getting a quote to see how much more it will shave off the price.

1 Like

Ok great, thanks a lot for the helpful info!!! I haven’t been having any luck getting anywhere close to 10-12% off in dealer discounts, they’ve all just been giving me around the $1,400 off you just mentioned and now it’s all making sense.

I’ll keep trying and doing what you suggested. Thanks again!