2020 Chevy Bolt Premier, $44425 MSRP One pay $6862 (after NJ 5000$ rebate, $1862)

Thanks for sharing as that bolt deal is pretty amazing. Car looks great especially taking into account your net cost of just under 2000 for 36 months. Just remember you need to keep the car for 36 months to keep the NJ subsidies not that it should be too difficult to do.

1 Like

I am planning on keeping it. I was looking to get rid of my old car with the $450+ cost a month. I dont drive that much either, work is about 5 miles, and school is online only now which used to 12 miles one way drive. If I need another car (probably an SUV after wedding), I can always ground this car and return it after 3 years.
I got this car because of great deals plus thinking about charging and other factors. I charged the car the other day for only at $4.50 from 30%. No matter how I look at it, I can never beat that in a hybrid or gas powered car.

It seems like you need to register on GM’s website for college and first responder. Google grad discount and it will take you to right link. Btw I was told by one dealership that grad discount does not apply after supplier discount. But that is not the dealership I bought the car from.

I signed up last night for First Responder, College Grad, Costco, and Supplier rebates and received authorization codes for all four. Anyone know if I’m able to stack all of them? One dealer told me I can’t stack First Responder with College Grad, is that true? Thanks!

You can stack one supplier code and one loyalty/conquest incentive with the Costco incentive and lease cash.

1 Like

What about college grad and first responder? Also, is there a way to know how much a supplier code is for without relying on the dealer for that info? Thanks!

College Grad and first Responder are considered supplier codes. You don’t get to stack more than one. On a Bolt Premier, it is worth approximately $1,400 dollars, with some of that seemingly coming from the dealers pocket. The best strategy is to not mention it at first, and then bring it up after getting a quote to see how much more it will shave off the price.

1 Like

Ok great, thanks a lot for the helpful info!!! I haven’t been having any luck getting anywhere close to 10-12% off in dealer discounts, they’ve all just been giving me around the $1,400 off you just mentioned and now it’s all making sense.

I’ll keep trying and doing what you suggested. Thanks again!

What was the exact price you paid and how much $/month is the Bolt? Any Down payment?

Welcome to LH, DJREF1! If you are asking the OP, his numbers are reflected in his LH Calculator linked at the bottom of his post. Study and manipulate his calculations to prepare your own deal…it is a powerful tool! Cheers!

i still dont understand the calculator… can you break it down for me? a $44k car for less than $7k? how is that possible?

This thread will get you started…but the calculator is how you will judge your own and the dealer’s offers.

1 Like

Hello! Could you please share this mystery NJ dealer name? Thank you

I see a lot of people asking this in this thread. Am I the only person this whole time who saw it on the license plate holder? :joy:

1 Like

lol … shhhhhhh
Actually I should add it in the title. Dealer has no problem. They dont have any cars right now.

1 Like

I added it to first post.

I was working with flemington chevy. John Bonner manager nice guy but no bolts in inventory…

1 Like

Its funny, I spoke to him via email on 9/2 and he offered me a selling price of $43,119 with a supplier code!

1 Like

It seems like working with right sales person matters a lot. Same dealership can have a good and not so good sales force. (Ahem ahem Bridgewater is an exception to rule.)

2 Likes

Got approved yesterday for $5000, applied on 9/18. so total 32 days to get approved. I will update when I get the check. In the email it says it may take up to 30 days.

2 Likes