2020 Chevy Bolt LT with fast charging

Just signed an amazing deal! $6340 for a single pay. Effective cost after all post sale rebates (i e CA, Utility) $3530

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $38535
Monthly Payment: $0
Drive-Off Amount: $6330 (one lease pay)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00001
Residual: 20423
Incentives: $11650 lease cash
MSRP discount: 7%
Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 19.99

7 Likes

Can you provide more details. Where in California, which dealer / salesperson, specific incentives, etc? Thanks!

Congrats btw!!!

@vhooloo Your sub 100 prediction came true!

1 Like

Thank you.

Rebates: $1400 bay area incentive, $500 conquest (non GM lease), $2500 dealer, $7250 lease cash.

I also had GM supplier code which saved a coupe of hundred bucks off the MSRP without further negotiations.

So this could possibly be even cheaper for a current Volt/Bolt owner or lessee, not to mention a Buypower cardholder.

BuyPower is not stackable with Supplier. Extended Family Card is stackable with Supplier discount.

That is correct. Its possible to get the same deal with lease loyality $1500 (Bolt/Volt only) and without Supplier. With Supplier and loyalty it will be another $900 or so cheaper (taxable rebate).

1 Like

True, but OP said that Supplier only shaved a couple of hundred bucks off. Buypower top off is worth 1000 alone, plus whatever earnings you have, so it could still be better.

Well that is true. Supplier Discount could slightly vary from company to company. It should be somewhere in the neighborhood of $750-$1250

All this bolt talk has me thinking, ditch the 3 series, get a bolt and tundra, all bases covered here in Colorado. Drive the bolt around town and use the tundra for the mountains(or inclement weather/possible snowy off ramps). I think @naderade already did this.

The bolt is almost free to drive figuring in gas cost after the Colorado $2k tax credit.

6 Likes

What is your Tax rate ?
is that $1400 bay area incentive really regional ?

Only extra cost would be paying insurance on 2 vehicles instead of 1?

Yes thats is correct. $1400 lease incentive from GM onlt for Bay Area zip.

True, but I’m already paying for three and one of them would go away, so it’ll be a wash. $200ish a month for 3 vehicles full coverage

You don’t need the dealer info, if anything the exact same dealer might not be willing or able to do the same deal again, especially if they ran out of the dealer cash. Assuming you qualify for the same incentives as OP you just need to find a dealer willing to do 7% off or more before incentives and dealer cash, or 13.5% off before incentives including the dealer cash. We’ve seen discounts as high as 14.2% off including the dealer cash.

This sounds good in principle, but I’ve been searching all over the bay area and have definitely struggled to find someone willing to do similar pricing.

How are you approaching them? It’s unlikely that you will be able to get those lease numbers just by asking for them. You need to start with the vehicle sales price, negotiate that and get it to that point before talking leasing.

Negociate MSRP is a must. Incentives specific to Bay Area are unique so not every dealer is willing to offer the $1400 lease cash on top of a ~14% off MSRP (includes the $2500 lease dealer cash). You got to find a delear who is willing to do it. Supplier discount also helped to incentivize the dealer. Again So Cal seems to to have the best deals off MSRP but they cants get the $1400 lease cash so its pretty much a wash.

$1400 lease cash is a regional incentive based on where the vehicle is titled/registered. Purchasing in SoCal should not exclude you from it.

Agreed. I was referring for SoCal residents. For NorCar folks picking up a vehicle from SoCal is possible further discount with 14% MSRP and $1400 lease cash. A dealer will have to sell it at a loss though. The margin on a Bolt is ~15points. Basically if a dealer gives you 14%off MSRP and $2500 lease cash allowance from factory is loosing money period. The $2500 is up to the dealer to share it + any MSRP discount