2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier in Oasis Blue - $244.99/mo. w/ tax included (effectively $119.99/mo) w/ 5k DAS!

Picked up this beauty last night - made for an amazing birthday present! Managed to negotiate a great deal at a time where incentives and rebates just dropped and vehicles aren’t really selling.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier in Oasis Blue
MSRP: $ 44,260
Purchase price: $40,890
Monthly Payment: $ 244.99 w/ tax included (after CVRP, effectively $120 mo.)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 5000 (in the form of grant money :smiley:) - still have $4500 CVRP coming!
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00053
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $7750 lease cash (don’t ask me how they managed to pull that off after 4/7)
Region: So Cal
Leasehackr Score: 16
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Happy Birthday to me!

6 Likes

Nice work, cool color. I was looking at these a couple of months ago and none of the dealers around here wanted to play ball. Enjoy!

There were 2 (maybe 3?) Premiers in Oasis Blue in California, the only other one - the dealership is closed right now. I had them at $279 on Friday and I called them up yesterday and was like "Hey, it’s my birthday and I want in this Bolt Premier today. We need to lower the selling price and the guy was like give me 15 minutes and i’ll get back to you. This was the best bday present I’ve ever given to myself. You only turn 30 once!

3 Likes

Surprised you didn’t do the one pay, although cash is king right row, :moneybag::crown:

1 Like

I couldn’t get the CVRP rebate as a Rebate Now because I purchased a vehicle from Palm Springs. The Rebate Now is a pilot program only available in San Diego county at the time of purchase. I don’t quite have $10000 laying on me right now. My old car payment was $255 for a Spark EV lol so I’m NOT complaining.

1 Like

Can you explain what this means?

1 Like

Yes - there’s a program out the called the Clean Vehicle Assistance Program (CVAP) - https://cleanvehiclegrants.org/ - apply and if you are approved you receive up to:

$5,000 Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
$5,000 grant for a Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV)
$2,500 grant for a Hybrid (HEV)

Plus after you use your grant, you can receive either a $1000 pre-paid EVGO charge card or a free install of a level 2 charger at your home ($2000 value)

If it wasn’t for a guy on reddit who told me about this - I would have never found it!

6 Likes

Holy moly, $9,500 in combined CVAP/CVRP money plus the charger plus anything from your utility company.

3 Likes

This appears to be another CA only thing. Just pointing this out before someone in Kalamazoo starts asking how to apply.

5 Likes

Yeah - unfortunately SDGE doesn’t seem to have a rebate for EV vehicles; they do offer EV plans for utility bills. 9c kwh on super off peak hours. There is a K-12 rebate but I don’t qualify.

Yes. CA is at the forefront of going green.

1 Like

No state wastes more money per capita on slogans!

2 Likes

No state has better numbers to back up their claims.

What are the top 3 claims, and what are the numbers? Which states finished second and third in each area?

(And happy birthday, by the way!) :cake:

2 Likes

This is tempting. I could stack 4500 CVRP. 5000 from CVAP. 3000 from San Joaquin. $800 PG&E. $250 GM Rewards, 1500 Bolt Loyalty.

Edit - CVA Program grant cannot be stacked with any Clean Cars 4 All Program, including Replace Your Ride (South Coast), Drive Clean in the San Joaquin (Central Valley), or Clean Cars for All (Bay Area).

3 Likes

This sounds like a no brainer and a free Bolt Premier to me! Those rebates alone would get you a OPL most likely. Let me know if you go through with it, just keep in mind that with COVID-19 the IRS is running a skeleton crew and it may take a really long time to get your income verified. They require it goes through Veri-tax which means they have to receive the forms back from IRS. There’s no uploading your own transcripts. I ran into this issue and what normally takes 3-5 days took almost a month. Probably even longer now.

What is your favorite color?
PS. Happy Birthday!

With as many people as live in Cali and the size of the economy and the high tax rates, I’m always surprised how broke the state is. Maybe too many free Bolts! The pensions are big problem

Thank you! This is by far my favorite of the 2020 line up. It is a textbook version of who I am. I LOVE the Shock color from 2019. If only it had the increased EV range of the 2020 model.

People are leaving that state in droves. A big reason why Texas will eventually turn politically. My friends in Idaho can’t stand all the new Californian’s ha!

2 Likes