2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier in Oasis Blue - $244.99/mo. w/ tax included (effectively $119.99/mo) w/ 5k DAS!

Austin is only so big, and moving from Cali to Texas, bleh such a awful climate, from the best to worst, no thanks

1 Like

For everyone that leaves california, the jobs here will attract other high tech workers to come offset it. Also once you leave, it’s hard to come back given not many housing market can keep pace with the ones here.

GM just announced a $4,750 rebate on Bolts

1 Like

That’s if you use GM financial @ 0% APR - you then lose the $8500 customer cash unless you do your own independent financing. They don’t stack. My bank gave me 2.09% if I purchased making it a much better deal than the $4750 w/ GM.

1 Like

I’m sure the Californian’s in Idaho are miserable and don’t want to be there but it’s all they can afford. There’s a reason California is expensive. It’s called the sunshine tax - it’s 77F and sunny here San Diego today. Not mad about it

3 Likes

Could you not have made it 99 a month with a little more down? Or picking a different color?

This is coming from someone who loves California, I really do (as I actually lived there sometime ago), but I can vouch for the fact that the sunshine tax rate in Florida is a whole lot less😁. And, its much warmer in winter.

Thanks for sharing!

Can you negotiate finally pricing with the dealer first before telling them you have this grant? I imagine this could lead to some pretty slick pricing.

Aight folks this thread isn’t a poll on which state you like best.

2 Likes

Yeah I made the mistake. I’ve learned a lot through the month I worked on this lease. It was my first one and when I first started this, I had no idea how to approach a dealership. Always get the bottom dollar and then mention money down.

I was set on this color. CVRP comes as a check in 2-3 months. Only San Diego county can you use it at time of purchase

1 Like

BTW @runcory2018…I like how your glasses match the car !

1 Like

I have frames in each color of the rainbow. Thanks!

Last couple years I’ve gotten $500 credit on my electric bill from SDGE if you have access to charging at home, usually apply around May/June timeframe by submitting registration. One year they even sent someone out to see i had access to charging at home (lived in an apartment).

I believe I read somewhere that last year was the last year they were doing it.

1 Like

Can u share the dealership where you got this deal from ?

California’s growth rate in the last decade has been 7.3%. People have left the state (no denying that) but we still have a healthy population growth rate. People love to hate on our state mostly those that can’t afford to live here. It’s true that we have a lot of faults (like others) but we are still the best. I will always be proud to be a Californian.

https://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-population/

1 Like

Cool story … But did u somehow mistake this forum for whichstateisbest.com?

2 Likes