Effective miles per month: 825
Maturity date: 6/29/22

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: GM
Transfer fee: $650
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: The car is practically brand new and included tire and rim protection. image|375x500

Might help to include the price

1 Like

Good point! Updated. $967 a month.

Would also help to wash the car before pictures …

6 Likes

Some of us like it dirty

1 Like

Getting the new body ?

Thank you. Apparently some people want it washed, polished and waxed before pictures. The car has less the 6k miles. It’s practically new. It’ll be washed before someone takes delivery with a full tank of gas.

1 Like

No the leases are outrageous.

Generally when trying to ask someone to make a 5 figure investment, putting some effort into the marketing presentation does help.

When I see someone trying to sell a car that’s filthy, I just assume it’s dirty to hide damage.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t hurt if it went through a wash first. I agree. It’s in great condition. I’ll try to get some better pictures next time it’s washed.

Could be worse… there have been people here arguing about posting pictures at all. Ha!

I’ll have some updated pictures as soon as this two feet of snow clears out of New York :snowflake::snowman_with_snow::snowflake: .

1 Like

Pretty sure the interior pics aren’t of your vehicle. It has the Cadillac emblem on the steering wheel that was changed in M/Y 2015 and I believe Kona interior was only available on Prem Lux.

I believe you’re incorrect but attached the window sticker for your viewing pleasure

1 Like

I stand corrected - I got mixed up it’s just not available on the Platinum. That steering wheel logo is most definitely from a 2015 though.

4 Likes

Right - it doesn’t change the fact these aren’t pictures of the actual vehicle in question. Again, a bit of effort is going to be required if you want to transfer a vehicle that is now outdated and isn’t exactly cheap.

2 Likes

Yes, please post real interior pictures. Not these ones - Kona Brown/Jet Black Interior 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium 4WD Photo #102929975 | GTCarLot.com

Also, that is why you have a 2015 steering wheel on a 2020 car :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I like my theory of the GM factory deciding to pull a FCA and install random parts on the car

I like how the original pictures were cropped to hide the water marks.

It’s one thing to post stock images and say “hey, these are stock images to show the color” and another to actively try to hide they’re stock images.

4 Likes