2020 Cadillac Escalade ESV New York Transfer

Damn @AlexNewYork

8 Likes

It sounds safe to say the car is not going to be transferred here

6 Likes

Damn this is a rough crowd here. I’m trying to transfer the lease of my 2020 Escalade. I wasn’t expecting a special senate committee investigation.
I admit the exterior pictures are original pictures of my car but sadly not a clean car.
I also admit the pictures of the interior are not from my car but through a Google search. However I promise the color of the interior is the same or similar.
I will post original pictures of the exterior and interior as soon as the snow melts and the car is washed.
I’ll also establish a go fund me page and donate the money to charity for my inexcusable behavior.

Chill a bit, surely you can understand why people might find it disconcerting that the photos you put of the interior aren’t actually of your interior, and instead of just saying “hey these are stock photos” you even cut off the watermarks. No one here would have cared if you said that for now you’re posting stocks until you get good photos of the interior. It’s trying to pass them off as being of your car that’s the issue.

9 Likes

Don’t waste your time. I don’t think you’ll find anyone on LH to take it over.

5 Likes