2020 Bolt LT, MSRP $40K, one pay ~$8k, 36/10, NJ

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT with all 3 packages + DC Fast charging + Black bowtie

MSRP: $40010
Drive-Off Amount: $7800 one pay lease
Dealer documentation fees $300
Govt fees $550 (3 year NJ registration?)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:0.0001 (this should have been 0.00001, but dealers system was not allowing it to go to 5th decimal point. I had to accept)
Residual:53%
Incentives: 6750 + 500
Region:NJ

Hello all,

Thought of sharing the deal I closed.

Special thanks to @ElectricEliminator, who has been a guiding light right from the beginning!

I have question to the forum,
The finance manager showed me a decent hack for the Chevy road hazard plus. 36 month coverage was $650 and 84 month coverage was $850.
I can sign up for 84 months and cancel the coverage a day before the lease return, to get a pro-rated refund. Cutting the coverage cost to $365. I really liked the idea, but couldn’t find documentation or terms and conditions on cancellation policy. I declined the covered, but looks like I can add it in first 30 days. For $365, I’m very much interested. Anyone here has an experience on this?

4 Likes

inCollage_20200301_230712386

Nice deal and congrats on the Bolt! I think the majority here would say save your $365…

2 Likes

Thank you Matt!

What was your negotiated purchase price on the car?
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal!

Final price ended up being $7800. A little over 13% discount from dealership, before applying any rebates.

Here is the link.

1 Like

Seems high… check your registration for the actual cost when it arrives and ask for any difference back.

1 Like

Wow 13% off is great! Nice job.

1 Like

Thank you @max_g. I had the same feeling and just specifically asked Sales Manager and Finance manager this question. And I was told, yes - I should get a refund check if the registration is less than $550 for 3 years.

Which dealer?
I am in Zip 07054

Here is your information.

To qualify for $5,000 New Jersey rebate you must get your car from New Jersey dealer.

This link is for Elkins in New Jersey, it has all the information you need, Good luck!