Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

Credit is Tier 1? No lease loyalty or conquest? To get to that number you would have to have a money factor of .00209. The discount isn’t terrible but they are trying to rob you on the MF. It should be .00051, which would make this $280 a month sign and drive. Either call them out on it or find another dealer.

That’s odd considering max markup is .00151

Something is fishy

Koons “Wow” price usually requires double destination charge.

Credit is >800 and we didn’t even get there.

I called them out on the crazy numbers and the salesman said they forgot the $3000 Costco LOL, but it is clearly listed right on the deal sheet. They just were trying to save face and back pedal. Just wanted to post for conversational purposes.

That’s what it would look like at max markup: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Bingo. Destination for the Bolt is $875, which puts the selling price right about where it should be.

Not sure who you dealt with.
But back in February they gave me $7800 one pay for $40k Bolt LT. NJ registration, so no tax.

It was easier to work with Gary.
gary.tolentino@koonsauto.com

Here is my deal link -

@abalto I have similar (bad) experience with Koons. The marked MF up to 0.00125. Their excuse is that it is the GM 2nd tier MF that they use if they don’t know your credit history.

Also @ElectricEliminator, MD charges tax on the selling price, not on monthly payment. So you calculator is slightly off.

And agree with @ashishi_san, go to Criswell, very upfront and transparent. Sport in silver spring is another dealer that I will go to.

Does anyone know the rules/regs for conquest? We’ve been living with my wife’s family for the past 6 months… since Covid. They have a Hyundai lease. Would that qualify?

I’m not 100% sure, but just for more information, do you have and bills to the same address?

Well at least they’re right about one thing on that deal sheet: it’s a “wow” price! :rofl:

Yes, my credit cards and mobile phone bill have been coming here.

Quick update: Was able to get 2020 LT with Driver confidence and Driver Convenience package (MSRP $39445), 12 K, 36 months for $6100 (one pay). NorCal bayarea dealer. I returned by 2017 Bolt. How did I do? Is it decent? Thanks

4 Likes

For anyone who might want a little Bolt to go with their “big” Bolt the GM company store still has some of these in stock for pretty cheap, and you get a 10% off code this month in your GM rewards account too.

3 Likes

I just purchased this yesterday :slight_smile:

What is the 10 percent code?
I wish they had color option as well…

1 Like

“MYCHEVY10,FS” was what I got in the GM Rewards app, no point redemption necessary.

1 Like

Something tells me alpha is gonna be making his bolt hunt long and slow

2 Likes

Come’on. 10% off msrp is not lease hackr worthy! I want at least 20% off my little bolt. I don’t mind a loaner deal.

2 Likes

The deal looks good to me.

What dealer? Did you pay anything while returning the 2017 Bolt?

Last time I did Chevrolet Conquest all they cared about was the address on my license. So if you have that I think you should be fine.

how can you register a car to a city you don’t live in?