GM factory rebate: $7150
Comp. lease discount: $1500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00051
Residual: $19,872
Region: Nor Cal
One Pay lease: $10,199 including everything

Thoughts on the deal? Need advice from trusted hackers.

considering this falls in line with almost every single bolt deal in your state, it looks good. Not sure if you could get a bigger pre-incentive discount because 6% isn’t that great. Probably not much meat left on that bone

Since you are in Norcal, did you check with @ChevyPhil? He seems to consistently post some pretty good bolt leases in Norcal.

Yes I think I got the quote from one of his associates. Though its very hard to get the breakdown of all the fees from him, I have to really push to get the details of the dealer discount/rebates etc. Not sure what’s the hesitation, I keep getting a lumpsum(one pay) quote instead of the breakdown and its hard for me to put everything in calculator. Is that how other peoples experience are for one-pay leases?

One pay is cheaper because you drop the mf to 0.0001. You won’t get the pricing back in Jan since the incentives changed and there is no 1400 auto show bonus.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at Bolts in the area too and the dealer discounts all seem to be around 5-7%. Did you end up accepting their offer or did you get a bigger discount?

Hopefully you will qualify for Post-sale state rebates to sweeten the deal.

Otherwise this is as good as it may get for a while. In previous months the GM incentives were higher.

I think he ended up :ghost:'ing the post

I am waiting for the incentives to be higher, hoping that it will improve in next couple of months. No real need of a car as if now.

please review my deal. I am thinking about signing today.
45k miles one pay 8111.19

i don’t think they quoted it correctly. it still shows a monthly payment. all i know is $5k dealer discount and $8650 in incentives. I don’t see the acquisition fee on this either.

1 Like

This is good deal, 2k less than what I was getting. Is this with fast charger and in Nor cal?

Yes and yes

Monthly will still show on a one pay, but the MF reflects the one pay rate. Yeah the acq fee is missing, need to double check that, would appear on the contract and if it isn’t there would get kicked. Looks like a legit deal, grab it before someone else does. Why is the rebate so high? Edmunds only shows $5750

Lease cash is 5750 base. $1400 bay area cash + 1500 lease conquest/loyalty.

1 Like

$1,500 in Conquest or Loyalty + regional incentives. NorCal dealers have $1,400 CCR money depending on the county where the buyer resides. $5,750 + $1,400 + $1,500 = $8,650

$5,000 discount is stupid, take the deal. It’s actually pretty sus that they are offering that much.

Looks like they left out Acq fee of $695

They have 28 bolts on their site.

Plus I just noticed that’s 15K/yr, go get it! Hopefully you’re signing now!

That doesn’t mean anything. Bolts aren’t distressed merchandise, probably our #1 selling model.

I signed the deal. The dealer discount was a little less than $5k. It came out to $4870 dealer discount, but the one-pay stayed the same. I don’t know how he reduced the dealer discount by $130ish and still had the one-pay the same. Based on my limited interaction with the sales manager, I think they pulled strings with GMAC to get the MF to zero so he could discount the car by slightly less. No idea. I didn’t keep the worksheet he showed me.
I am happy. He cannot reproduce the deal, but it was Chevrolet Watsonville. If you are shopping Bolts, I would add them to your list of dealers to negotiate with.
After my state+county+PGE rebate, I will have the car for $2300 for the next 45k miles. :smiley:

4 Likes

I guess they waived the acquisition fee for the one-pay.