2020 BMW X7 Lease TX

You’d be surprised…But look. You already know it’s not a great deal and TX sales tax, bad credit situation, and low discount don’t help one bit here. You’ve more or less agreed to a certain set of terms and if it’s what you want and can afford it then go for it.

It’s a 2020 too? Yikes, this deal will be absolutely awful.

Regardless, enjoy the car! Yes, this deal will be terrible, but if that’s what you HAVE to have, enjoy, It’s a monster!

How does one maintain a 660 credit score but have all the money in the world to afford this car, on a super expensive rental lease? Hah I think you may need to change the priorities.

8 Likes

I need that $90k car with that high payment though… more important than my credit score for sure. It might impress my friends I think…

1 Like

A lot of arm chair lease quarterbacks used to leasing Toyota Camry’s In other states… try to lease a 90K car in TX, with very high demand and please report back. I had high medical debt from some serious medical bills without insurance. If anyone has experience trying to lease one of these in TX feel free to comment. Otherwise not sure why everyone thinks they need to count my money…

5 Likes

Camry’s lease shitty, actually.

And I’ve actually leased something recently with a 68K sticker tax, driveoffs, etc capped for an effective $470/mo if I don’t count the $5,500 negative equity I also capped into it. No tax credits either so $100/mo of that is just TX sales tax :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you get the point… I see you on here all the time Electric, I respect your opinion and as far as the nuts and bolts of the deal go, you haven’t put me through the ringer yet like on that Range Rover deal, so makes me think I didn’t do all that bad… all the other trolls on here don’t really phase me because they just see the $ amount and think it’s crazy for anyone to pay over $300 a month for a car. To the trolls: yes I can afford it. Yes it’s nice. And next time you’re shopping for a $90K car, let me know how that monthly payment looks… the fact is you probably have never and will never be able to answer that question… thanks.

2 Likes

That’s a good deal electric, but I’m talking apples to apples, this car is not “hackable” yet…

I know how poorly these lease so the numbers don’t look dirty/suspect to me based off the info you gave.

I saw an X7 deal on here with a 10K discount. After what I’ve experience trying to lease this car, that is truly impressive that he got that discount.

It’s possible, but not easy to do. On these I feel 10% is a good target but most will be lucky to land on invoice.

Any chance we could see the lease sheet? The numbers are off for me in the LH calc (in a good way, actually.)

Enjoy the Car, it’s what you wanted and you got it! Post your pics and hopefully in your next deal you will have the credit thing under control.

I don’t have the lease sheet yet. Been doing things over the phone. They just got the approval from BMW today and ordered it today. What looks off?

Thanks LeaseLoso… that’s the thing about this deal though… my credit didn’t affect me in the long run on this deal at all. Higher down payment just = lower monthly payment. I can afford the down payment, I’m not worried about that… I got the same deal MF wise I would have gotten with 800 score.

1 Like

Well, for the money you’re putting down, I’m actually calculating a SP closer to $83K. Are you sure quoted price is on 36/12?

Sorry, I also owe first month. So out the door at 12.5. That’s Probly where you’re off.

Yes, sure 36/12.

In this situation, being in Texas, and if you plan to continue to lease BMW’s would Owners Choice be beneficial for future leases to lower your sales tax burden?

3 Likes

Added interest would potentially outweigh the tax benefit, can’t know till I run the math on it but astute observation!

This is my first lease and I am not familiar with owners choice. If you could explain I’d be appreciative.