2020 BMW X7 Lease TX

Make you sure pics of this beast when you get it! Hope you enjoy!

my 3rd row is big but not that big.

I’m very interested in the x7 40i. Has anyone test drive the standard or luxury vs the M Sport? Is there a major difference in driving dynamics? Also, has anyone been able to achieve any good leasing deals in the NY area?

I have driven both. I didn’t get after it too much, but could feel a difference between 50 and 40. I did not drive Msport, I drove luxury model of both. I went with the 40i as I didn’t feel the difference was enough to justify the price jump for me. I will be doing mostly city driving anyways. I went with the luxury upgrades over the power upgrade, price wise for me it was one or the other. Same with the Msport 40i. I decided to add the executive package instead of Msport. I wanted to keep the MSRP around 88k and decided I preferred executive package to Msport.

While I feel the 40 would be sufficient in most cases, I think the 50 would be the one to get!

Signed:
2020 X7 40i
MSRP: $89,045
Selling Price: $85,045
MF: .00145
Residual: 58% 36/12
Due at signing: $11.5K down + First Month
Monthly payment: $982.39

1 Like

Yikes. $1,300 effective. Enjoy the car!

:bat:

2 Likes

Gorgeous car.

Drove one around for a week or so and besides it being a bit unwieldy it was a pleasure!

:flushed: that is a scary amount to put down. Better hope that some asshole doesn’t rear end you while texting.

3 Likes

For the size I think it handles remarkably well.

Electric, do those numbers work out to invoice pricing?

Not quite. You’d mentioned there was a little further reduction before so I’d figured you got invoice.

Yeah for it’s size, not bad. I think i had more issues with the B58 (40i) motor being just a bit underpowered for this thing.

I feel like they could have launched it with M40i adjustment to give it the extra kick it needs. The 50i’s 4.4 biturbo felt a lot more appropriate and man, oh man would I love to see what a 60i would do!

1 Like

A good amount of folks seem to think the 40
is plenty. I would be interested to drive both
https://g07.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1643409

You cant exactly point people to a fan-boy website. No offense.

1 Like

I don’t see any reason why the V8 would be needed. Tons of power in the 40i. Unless maybe you’re towing a travel trailer. Having driven the 40i around town now I have no need for a bigger engine. My city is mostly highway and interstate driving with lots of merging and I have more than enough power with this engine.

That doesn’t make any sense Virginiabeacher as you would assume a BMW enthusiast website would be all about the biggest and best engine available. Not the other way around…

1 Like

Different strokes…

Speaking to the 40i on the highway, duly impressive regarding fuel economy (mid 20’s highway mpg and I didn’t even have to go 55) but if I personally was leasing one I’d set aside a few dollars for the V8. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No hate to break it to you but the forums are littered with fanboys who think everything’s perfect. You obviously haven’t spent much time on the forums…

You obviously don’t spend much time on that forum or you would have seen multiple posts by me on there. Including on the post you’re referencing.