2020 BMW X7 Lease TX

I like the rr’s but like maserati they have their fair shares of issues. I feel like the x7 rides more sporty than a rr sport, not faster but handling wise.

@anon11379241 no doubt it’s better than the current model. That interior is so awesome. If you have $1500 per month to spend, and drives it 95%, go for it. If you’re on a budget, X7 is the way to go.

I’m curious to see the new gls63 and escalade v, should be interesting to see how 600 hp in a truck based suv goes lol.

1 Like

I used to like RR sport when I was younger. That’s my choice, but now, I’m almost 40, I see it as for yuppies. If you see me driving a Range, I will pick the full Range.

@anon11379241 I will test drive it if they allow me. lol… Not my price range though. I can only afford a stripped down gls 450. And that’s stretching my budget already. lol

just factor it into your deal, or don’t cause it may spoil you lol.

1 Like

@dotmike24 I am 37, if it was just me and my wife the RR sport would maybe fit us, but not with 1 baby on the way and another in the plans. I’m a tech guy though and although the new dual displays in the RR sport look nice, it’s not really all the great. The bottom one is basically just digital climate control.

2 Likes

I will test drive it if I’m not getting it instead. lol

On a side note, anyone have any pointers for selling my Acura on my own besides the normal craigslist and FB marketplace?

@Patdoughe Tbh RR sport is enough for 1 kid, the trunk is huge enough for the biggest stroller you can get. But, the price point is similar to X7, so the X7 wins since it’s new and no refresh anytime soon. It shouts luxury, bragging rights. On the Acura, Carvana, Vroom and just drive to Carmax. If you’re not in a rush, just be the private seller and wait for someone to buy it for the price you want.

Yeah, RR sport is big enough technically, but driving home for Xmas for example was a consideration. I have a dog as well that rides best in a kennel, so need room for her too. A full size RR would do the trick, but considerably more expensive and still less tech. Tech is a big selling point for me. As far as selling mine, dealership trade in price will be roughly same as carmax price but I will get a sales tax credit for the price they pay me for mine, so trading in to BMW is best option if I can’t sell private party.

1 Like

It’s a challenge to lease $80k and up vehicle in Texas, it seems like you’re a number guy as well. You did well. I will go crazy if I live there finding the best bang for the buck when it comes to leasing. Full RR is really expensive to lease. I think, no one even posted a full RR here coz they’re unhackable. lol

200+ posts about nothing. The guy just shared his deal, whatever it is and didn’t ask for evaluation or other “suggestions”

4 Likes

That’s a nice boat! Honestly, one the ugliest interiors I have ever seen.

@ursus feel free to not read our posts about nothing and move on… not sure why all these people feel like telling us they disapprove of our conversation?

Just sharing my opinion here, like everyone else. And yeah, I don’t read all these back and forth posts.

Get a quote from carvana, vroom, and shift.

nothing wrong with that, at least you aren’t roasting people for sharing their opinions.

It’s an acquired taste.

If you don’t like it, simply acquire some taste.

I like the destination theme over the yacht theme, the exterior yacht theme is beautiful but I feel like it’s too much blue on the interior.