2020 BMW X3 versus Toyota Hybrid limited

toyota… err I mean lexus found its niche in reliability while the germans are ahead of the game in tech as per usual, on a lease idgaf about reliability as everything is covered, purchasing is different, but inherently toyota is behind in the pickup truck game, luxury car game, luxury full size suv game, and they can’t even begin to compete in the “fast car” game. If I was buying 10/10 I would stick with lexus/toyota but they just seem so far back in certain aspects.

With that being said I think the lexus rx is a lot bigger than an x3 on interior space, it’s more torquey and the tech you get on an x3 is not all that different from an rx, x5 is a different story but to be honest you should test drive both vehicles yourself to decide, no opinion or facts on here will be able to show you the pros and cons of each vehicle.

Volvo XC60

What you will care about is when you need to drive a can of oil with you all the time, because p.o.s VAG vehicles require so much of it…
Lexus has more features than many loaded German cars, and actually don’t leave you stranded.
The Lexus has far better seats than an X5, and it’s actually way more smooth and quiet.

this guy lmao, and for your next trick you will tell us toyota makes better pickup trucks than ford, ram and gm. LOL

2 Likes

Yes, Tundra all day long vs any American car brand. Toyota/Lexus is #1 in reliability by every report, and there is nothing to argue here. I do not care if the EcoBoost is half a second quicker to 60 than the Tundra.

1 Like

The tundra competes wonderfully with the 2014 model American trucks. Maybe some day Toyota will offer a modern product.

1 Like

That interior is like 2007 lmao…The crown vic literally had the same gauges.
The leather on top of that steering wheel feels like heavy duty printing paper.2019-Ford-F150%20SuperCrew%20Cab-interior-hero_13233_163_640x480

Yah, if you buy the cheap trims.

I have driven the top trim. It’s the same “leather” wrapped wheel…

Why would they do that when Tacoma owns nearly half the midsize market?

1 Like

They have two different wheels (well 3 if you count the raptor). Agreed the cheap one sucks.

Can barely even tell these two apart

2019_toyota_tundra_dashboard

1 Like

So from 2007 to 2019, Ford has basically changed nothing (except some more wood and a little bigger screen)…nice.

That’s the 2014 f 150 and the 2019 tundra

I really can’t see much difference between the 2014 and 2019 F150’s.

Try the NX300h

because you are blind? no panoramic roof in the tundra, no power deployable running boards, no massaging seats, no 360 cams, no tailgate step/bed organizer, garbage mpg, getting destroyed in all towing and power stats. Interior looks mid 2000s, a/c buttons that look like they belong on a corolla, shall I continue? Plastic dashboard, terrible legroom for crew cabs, etc. etc.

All toyota has is reliability, and to the guy that said they own tacoma sales LOL the majority of the market is half tons and the big 3 realize attacking the small truck market won’t bring in the big bucks, how many tacoma owners will upgrade to a half ton for their next truck because they realize it’s undersized and too small?

They haven’t really had much competition

2018-ford-f-150-115-1-1533580449
2018-toyota-tundra-double-cab-4x4-114-1523890033

It looks like you need some glasses to see. The F150 has tons of cheap plastic, issues with the EcoBoost engine, interior also from the 2000s. The steering wheel feels corolla quality. The seats are not comfortable, like benches.

Go buy a Ford then…if it’s so nice and modern.