2020 BMW X3 versus Toyota Hybrid limited

On a 2020 that’s about right! 7-9%.

So you’re comparing a hybrid that leases poorly to a non-hybrid. Makes sense…not

2 Likes

not exactly—gas limited was 500 and now more. I just cant see leasing a rav4 for 500 dollars --I heard positive things about the BMW x3. I’m open to suggestions.

Welcome to the BMW drivers club😂

1 Like

Welcome to Lexus

Lol @dmitry do you know why bmw uses “reddish” illuminated gauges.

Not sure they put carplay/android auto on these yet but without, I would agree it feels dated.

Because they help drunk bmw drivers focus on the screen?

At least you don’t need to pay for an apple car play subscription to cheapskate BMW.

Wow nailed it

Ahahah, in Russia, back in the day, they even made a film called “Bummer”…also known as “Bimmer”. Back in the 90s-2000s, BMW was known for being a gang/bandit car. Buyers of these cars were either rich gang members (or thieves as in the movie), or some other criminal affiliates. That is how the car got that reputation. Anyone who wanted to look “cool” would try and get a BMW.268px-Bummer_poster

United Airlines compares Lexus to a coach seat with more legroom. Enough said.

That coach seat is sooo comfy😍 Either way I will take the business class seat than a BMW bench.

Movie “Brigada”. i007189

At least its an option huh?

You can always get the IS300 if you wanna go a little eco :wink:

There is this thing called F-Sport package…gives you a digital dashboard too lol

1 Like

ok I’m headed to Lexus to try the RX350–

Car is too long for me—Im used to something more in the 180-183 length…any other thoughts ? Volvo? Volkswagen ? What else might feel like my Toyota Rav4 without the crazy price attached

1 Like

Go check out the xc60

2 Likes