Effective miles per month: 980
Maturity date:

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $1,500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Mint Condition

Photos: You can check them on swapalease

That’s a clean car-love the color combo. GLWT

1 Like

Thanks! I’m not rushing to get out of it. It’s a great car. It’s more like if the right offer comes along.

Probably looking to get the R8, 600LT or NSX soon.

“Looking to move fast.” on SAL. Which is it? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

damn those cars in nyc? that would be the biggest tease ever and the rims would drive me nuts with all the potholes.

How have the rims on the m8 held up in the city so far.

Have to have them fix that.

Pretty good. The road aren’t that bad out here and the car has taken the bumps well.

1 Like

McLaren rims are so brittle, but good to hear that the m8 rides well. I am figuring to try one out after my current lease ends.

Beautiful car, still available?

Thanks man. It’s a great car. It’s still
available.

Nice spec…pretty sweet deal if you want a M8

I would get a huracan over R8…more of an experience

Or 600LT Is sick if you don’t mind the potential MC gremlins and maintenance

I like the Huracan, but I like the R8 more as a daily driver.

The M8 is actually a great machine. I was surprised. It really is BMW’s first “supercar”.

1 Like

I daily drive my huracan…and have a close friend with the second generation R8. He wants to get into a Huracan. Slightly less comfort but having a Lamborghini vs an Audi is a different ball game (even if they are built on the same platform). Check out both. I’d likely get the Mclaren over the Audi…even though the V10 does sound better to me.

it honestly depends on where you are living, you absolutely can not daily driver an exotic in the north east, mid altantic, mid west or pacific northwest. The southwest, california, and florida? absolutely you can daily drive.

From first hand experience the exotics attract way too much attention, people rubber necking, you have to basically hide the car in any parking lot all the way in the back or around the corner. People asking you questions at the gas station. It grows old after 6 months and you just want to enjoy your car and get home.

LA Area,Bay area, Miami, NYC in the spring/summer/fall you can definitely blend in a lot better, but outside of those areas driving in most suburbs will get old quick.

While the r8 is flashy in its own right, I think it attracts a lot less attention than a mclaren, lambo, ferrari.

I like the styling of the mclaren and Lamborghini over the r8, I would definitely go 600lt, huracan, mclaren gt, maybe even the 720s. Here’s a really good deal for a 720s

1 Like

Totally agree about the attention…I’m used to it at this point.

The R8 isn’t cheap…to me it was worth it to pay a bit more and get into a Lambo. Then get a Bmw/audi daily when I want to fly under the radar.

They can’t seem to move the mclaren’s…some amazing deals out there.

I actually like the 600LT more than the 720.

Wolf has me thinking about a Lambo now. :smile:

1 Like

I got tired of the same stupid 3 questions.

How Fast does it go?

How much do you make/what do you do?

How much does it cost?

That’s true the difference in price isn’t far from the r8 to the lambo.

720 looks like a hypercar to me, 600 is like a run of the mill supercar to me.

Fwiw the 720 has all the goodies save for a few that are left exclusively for the senna.

I would say the 720s is a bargain hypercar. The 600 is beautiful in its own right and has less visibility problems than the 720 from my experience, and it looks a lot more natural flowing due to its lines, sexy curvature from end to end, but it’s just missing some of those mechanical goodies from the 720.

But to each their own

I think the lambo has a better exhaust note… the huracan looks great but admittedly doesn’t stand out as much as mclaren imo. Driving wise the 600 and huracan match up very well with both having their own nuances.

You may have to test drive some used ones and decide, sometimes it’s hard to decide… trust me all of these cars are beasts, you won’t regret a single one.

I think I would go with the Lamborghini just because if the AWD (you could say it’s useless in NYC) but it’s nice to have.

Anyone know anyone who has good deals on Lamborghini Huracans?

I actually think the lambo stands out more than my buddies 570S with mods…but I also have a Vorsteiner spoiler which really completes the look. This is for random folks, not car people…lambo with a wing gets about 100 times more attention than my i8, Porsche, M cars did. I just love the noise, look and feel.

But I do agree with Lazarus- the 720S is the best value…just sketchy resale (if you want to get out early) and inferior reliability vs Audi/Lambo. It’s also got the most room since you’re coming out of a giant 8 series.

Any bites on swapalease…the M8 is a hot car and rare? I don’t even see them in LA.

I will PM you about my deal.