2020 BMW M8 Competition Coupe - $1,799 per month

I mean awd will help the car launch better, it’s honestly better than rwd since it’s the best of both worlds. Most of the power gets sent to the rear unless the car detects slippage so it’s definitely the way to go. Also makes the car more daily driver friendly since now rain isn’t a big issue to drive in the city… you just can’t overcome the whole snow thing in nyc with ground clearance issues.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

C’mon man you can’t compare stock wheels to aftermarket wheels, vorsteiner wheels are amazing, have had them on some cars over the years, good quality stuff. Yeah the wing helps too, I think the 570s isn’t as sharp as the 600 or 720 to begin with anyway, not to say it doesn’t look good but the huracan definitely looks better than a 570.

Fair point on the reliability of mclaren, they are notoriously hit or miss. I have always said M cars, Amg cars, porsche turbo cars are for car enthuasists… they look like their regular counterparts but have some serious mods underneath the hood and the drivetrain as well as suspension and exhaust. They draw very little attention unless you go all out with aftermarket wheels, catless exhaust, duckbill style rear spoiler, cf diffuser/mirrors/front lip, etc etc. Which most people don’t because it defeats the purpose of a sleeper with a warranty.

1 Like

Yes agree about 570 looking a tad soft vs the other cars…and on your point regarding the AMG/M cars: Def great daily beasts/sleepers