2020 BMW M340i 62k - $509 plus tax 36/10

Hi guy’s, should I agree to 12% or should I try to get more percentage off the MSRP?

Good deal or bad?

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

12% before rebates and buy rate on the MF is a strong deal on a new (non-demo, non-loaner) M340 - looks like you’re at .00093 MF after security deposits which means they gave you buy rate.

Sure, there may be some dealers with the right timing and desperation that may go deeper on certain units, but to get the exact car you want? This is a good deal.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m super excited about it

I’m honestly surprised people even ask anymore

I think so many people here have bmw programs and what’s good/not good memorized lol

2 Likes

I think too often its easy to get lost in the “unicorns” that people, especially ones newer to the community, aren’t able to tell if they’re getting a good deal because it doesn’t look like the ones they see most prominently promoted.

2 Likes

$4,200 down…?

MSDs my friend

Then 4000 in rebates

4 Likes

What rebates are you getting to 4000?

1 Like

More percentage off msrp is like cowbells. You can always have more precentage and more cowbells. But yeah at 12% on this model you are probably close to as good as it gets unless you find a demo

1 Like

Deal closed! 12% it is. Only paid $4200 for the MSDs

Thanks everyone for the feedback

2 Likes

Congrats! I assume you had college grad and loyalty?

1 Like

Only loyalty bud

I thought lease cash was $1000 and loyalty was $2000? Does your region have better numbers or did you have additional rebates?

1 Like