2020 BMW M340i 590$/month lease deal Nor-cal

Usually sharing dealer info is a touchy subject (a bear protects it’s honey hole…) as hackrs have a tendency to swarm looking for 25% off a new car that was just listed deal at base MF and free shipping to Hawaii (extreme example, lol)

I try to vet people I send in after a couple of flakes went in and kicked tires.

Thanks @Electric, completely understood and I for sure wouldn’t want to put someone in that position.

I was able to use an OL code for my car. He did a great job. Very proud

1 Like

!

3 Likes

Yes you can ask the dealer. Not sure what electric is talking about, it wasn’t even their deal. Now maybe the poster will tell you, maybe not, but doing isn’t a big deal

Hey! Did you get 10.5% off MSRP? I’m looking to pull the trigger on an M340 in the coming days to weeks and I’m looking for the best deal on a specific color/wheel combo - Blue with the black rims. The lease they’re quoting me is 700 with 2K down. Seems high. If you have any leads in the 19066 area please let me know! Thanks in advance!

Depends on the MSRP. That could be terrible or good.

Thank you!

Yes I did.

PM’d you my dealer info.
I’m in the same area as you.

Here’s my lease calculator for a custom build. Took 2 months to arrive, but it’s exactly what I wanted. You might be able to do better with an in stock car I think.

You can ask but OP doesn’t have to tell them.

In any case if you zoom in on the VIN it’s easy to figure it out.

Congratulations! I am also looking for 340i in NorCal. Can you PM me the dealer information?

1 Like