2020 BMW M340i 590$/month lease deal Nor-cal

Emare do try for the UDE OL Code it’s only a few weeks away and 1K extra will help make up for the no loyalty. Also does the 611/month include MSDs? If not, may want to consider that as well.

OP sorry jus re-read 611 includes MSDs

Op stop being selfish and bring a friend to sign under my name for the 1k savings. You guys have no manners on here always selfish :pleading_face:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hahaha. Only if it’s that easy!

Must ask you guys! I am about to pull the trigger on a 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus that has MSRP of $52,250 and lease it for $490/month with 15k miles per year and $4700 due at signing (39 mos.) Should I do it? Also throwing in Audi Care!

BlockquoteMust ask you guys! I am about to pull the trigger on a 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus that has MSRP of $52,250 and lease it for $490/month with 15k miles per year and $4700 due at signing (39 mos.) Should I do it? Also throwing in Audi Care!

No. Too much down at signing. Also, wrong thread :slight_smile:

They’re not throwing in anything, I promise you. It’s a line item and a quick glance at the lease sheet will tell you this. Too much upfront.

1 Like

Sorry about that! But you think I could get this same deal with less due at signing? Say $3500 down and still be at $490/month?

What do you mean when you says “It’s a line item”? Also, I see the lease sheet and you think I could negotiate a lower down payment with the same payments of $490/month?

You should consider hiring a broker. You’re going to be abused by the dealer.

1 Like

And not in the good way!

1 Like

It means part of that $4,700 is paying for AudiCare.

Update!! Was able to get additional 500 dollars off. Told him I’d have OL codes by end of this month and I’d take it tomorrow is he gives me additional 500 off.

2 Likes

Let’s see pics!!!

Awesome job and well done. Welcome to the family

2 Likes

Ditto

7 Likes

Love that set up!

Nice job!

2 Likes

Good bluff as I don’t believe the current round of OL codes is allowing use on 2020’s. As tempted as I am to hack a base model near me, the OL code not working and lack of tax credits breaks it for me on what i’m comfortable paying for any 3 other than an M3.

2 Likes

Sweet ride and congrats! Thanks for providing the deal sheet. You mind sharing the dealer you purchased from (if that’s allowed here)?