2020 BMW 740i xDrive M-Sport FOR SALE (not a lease)

The Zimbabwe Mission on 56th Street always used to have the sickest cars idling out front with blue plates.

1 Like

Well since itā€™s a government account, the contracts are based on bids. Iā€™ve been with this agency for 13 years and BMW has won the (luxury car) contract every single time over MB and Audi. MB wonā€™t discount the cars, they rely on ā€œbrand prestigeā€. Audi gets competitive, but canā€™t come remotely close to what BMW does for us.

I believe they had a Phantom at one point too

1 Like

You gave away the country

5 Likes

Interested as well. So they arenā€™t actually available until what 9/1?

Interestingly KBB values these right on. 60k is about between trade in and private party sales values.

Iā€™m just here for the reading. This is probably one of the most interesting threads Iā€™ve read in a while - a little insight into the inner workings of how diplomats acquire cars.

Given what I can see, these cars are very very well taken care of.

9 Likes

Yeah, I agree, they basically look brand new.

To be honest, Iā€™m looking at BMWs for my wife right now, but sheā€™s so insistent on an SUV, I canā€™t even convince her to look at the 7 series. For the price of these sedans, I canā€™t get a comparable well equipped x5 - likely a stripper model.

Iā€™ll make you an ā€œefficientā€ cash offer

1 Like

Join the list haha. Got tons of inquiries and few people came to see them today.

1 Like

I call Dibs :slightly_smiling_face: :handshake:

1 Like

How come they are not armored? :rofl:

Can never be too safe, especially now that NYC is a shooting gallery again.

Those ones arenā€™t for sale :laughing:

3 Likes

Must be from a country everyone likes

2 Likes

It sounds like they have the bulletproof ones. These are probably for the disposable diplomats :joy: I kid I kid.

4 Likes

Disposable or ones they want to dispose of?

2 Likes

how do i post on this site. i have 2019 bmw m550 36 month lease in trying to get out of. the payment is $820 monthly im asking for $1,000 and buyer pays for the transfer fee

1 Like

Post under Marketplace -> Private transfets

1 Like

@arjay So what do you actually do for the consulate? How do I apply? :rofl:

I actually have a friend who works for a embassy/consulate as a driver. Airport pickups, chauffeuring, etc

I donā€™t work for the consulate, thatā€™s a different organization. Weā€™re not hiring currently lol.

Iā€™m new here but Iā€™m interested. How do we move ahead?