2020 BMW 740i xDrive M-Sport FOR SALE (not a lease)

Because…

Well, he mentioned he bought them for less, and Carvana/Vroom wont pay much.

So, while it sounds low…“askin’ ain’t gettin’”

It cannot be financed, cash only deal.

Interesting.

The seller offers no financing. However: If you were to come with a certified check or wire from your own lender, not sure why they would say no. To them, cash is cash, right?

Out of curiosity why a 740 and not a 750?

Can’t really accelerate too hard in manhattan, plus acceleration is uncomfortable

True, I feel like the 750 is smoother than the 740 in general tho, even at low speeds the 750 is effortless, plus it’s a lot easier to sell a loaded 750 versus a loaded 740. Must get a heck of a deal when they buy these.

We actually use to have the 750’s up until a few years ago. While the difference in cost for us is around $1k, it was deemed a waste of tax dollars. Even though we make all that back and then some 1 year later

5 Likes

So strange that the trade and Carvana/Vroom numbers are off this year based on what you noted above while everyone else seems to be getting higher values than ever before and the used car market is booming.

Absolutely. Doesn’t matter who pays us, you or your lender. As long as we get a certified check for the full amount at time of sale.

Vroom was offensively low, cars.com declined to make an offer, caravana said they’d get back to me in 24 hours if they would have an offer but they did not.

1 Like

crazy deals…GLWS!

1 Like

What a joke! $35,500 is my BAFO.

Interested. PM’d you.

1 Like

Seems like more threads are popping up; “we’ll beat carvana/vroom/etc price”

Well I’ll be the first. I’ll beat Vroom by $2000.00

11 Likes

Damn, what’s the price difference for you guys from a 740 to m760?

It’s about $5k more than the 740, but it’ll never get approved lol. Also, we can’t get any X models with the same discount. Reason being the X’s are built here in the states and the cost is significantly higher (health insurance, pensions, labor unions, etc). We’d be lucky to get 15% off.

Thanks for the insight, crazy how little of a price gap it is. I guess with government budgets everything is tight and must look appropriate! Can’t have diplomats riding around in a twin turbo v12 lol.

1 Like

I mean, it’s possible. Some countries do it for the “glamor”, but that’s mostly third world countries where the economy is crap and the people are starving or oil rich countries where money isn’t an issue. Other countries like to take a more “efficient” approach.

Understandable, is bmw the brand of choice? Do you guys employ the S class as well? Range rover?