2020 BMW 740i xDrive M-Sport FOR SALE (not a lease)

!

Edited post with more details:

My department has two 2020 BMW 740i xDrive M-Sport for sale. Posting here in case anyone would be interested. One is Donnington Gray with 9,000 miles and the other is Carbon Black with 12,000 miles. Both are identically equipped. They are government vehicles used by a diplomatic agency.

We buy new models every year, we have 2021 models on order. They will arrive end of August, and then we can sell these cars. No financing. Certified check or wire transfer only. Cars can be seen in Manhattan by appointment.

2020 BMW 740i xDrive M-Sport

MSRP: $119,745 on both
Selling for: $60,000 each

Current mileage: 9,000 miles on the Donnington Gray w/ Black Nappa
12,000 miles on the Carbon Black w/ Black Nappa

Fully loaded with every single package and option except the rear lounge seating (which would have made it a 4 passenger vehicle)

Bowers & Wilkins
Nightvision
Laser lights
Autobahn package
Executive package
Premium package
Driver Assist Pro package
M-Sport package
M Sport brakes w/ blue calipers

Car can be seen anytime in Manhattan. Please PM me if interested.

9 Likes

That’s an amazing deal for someone looking to buy. GLWS!

1 Like

Moving to off-ramp. This is a buy and doesn’t fit the “private lease transfers” guidelines

Thank you.

Have you tried Vroom/Carvana/CarMax?

Try posting pictures (and car fax if you have it).

Vroom offered $35,000 LOL

3 Likes

Updated post with more details and pictures.

Why new cars every year?

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you what we pay for these cars lol. Let’s just say after using the cars for 1 year and selling them, we still make more money than what we originally paid for the cars. We always trade in, it’s a much smoother process, but this year the trade numbers were WAY off than usual. That’s why we decided on a public sale.

1 Like

sounds like i got into the wrong business

2 Likes

Wow. That is some crazy depreciation for a less than 1 year old car.

1 Like

Saw these on the BMW forum. Must not be US govt.

yep, I posted there as well.

:face_with_monocle: that’s really cool. I’d rather have a diplomatic mission fart car than a hertz ex rental.

:de:

7 Likes

I’m sold if it comes with CD plates :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know a lot of people who’d pay arms and legs for those :laughing:.

Thank you. They are good prices; my 2020 740XI I had offers of $68k for a trade-in before I did a lease transfer; I’m sure these will go. Are these US Govt. or foreign Govt? I wonder what the CarFax says.

Any vehicles belonging to a foreign gov’t are registered by the US State Dept as gov’t vehicles on the carfax.

• First owner reported
  • Titled or registered for government use
    U.S. State Department - New York, NY
  • Registered as a diplomatic vehicle
4 Likes

Literal princes know how to live.

Why so low? Do they have Clean Title?