Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: 01-24-2023

MSD due (if any):3500
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW Financial Serviecs
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like New/Mint condition

Mediterranean Blue
Ivory White Dakota Leather
Convenience Package
Parking Assist Package
19 inch wheel 635 with perf rft
Ceramic Controls
Black Kidney Grilles
Paint Protection Film Level 1

Photos:

1 Like

interior photos updated.

if your willing to give up the msd i would take it, i’m in so cal

No one is gonna give up 3500 on a car with this good a payment.

2 Likes

maybe they will it’s a terrible color combo

1 Like

blue on white ivory is a great combo :grin:
But I’m afraid I’m already absorbing acquisition and bank fees and this deal is already bottom dollar that I am unable to offer more incentives.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful color combo OP! Stick to your guns on getting your MSDs back. I’ve seen one identical to yours go on Swapalease with full MSDs, no issues. Slightly higher payment than yours too.

Does anybody know what is the cost to list a car on SAL? Is it a one time fee until it leases or is it a monthly fee?

Thanks!

It’s a one-time fee, but depending on the package you get, there are some listings that expire after a few weeks while others run until the car sells. If you haggle with them on the phone for a bit, you can typically get one of the higher packages for a lot less than they advertise on their website. I’ve seen listings range anywhere from $100 to $500 (average is probably $200 or so).

1 Like

FYI the $3500 you get back from BMW at the end of the lease…

1 Like

I would highly recommend you also list this on Swapalease. It will go FAST there. Every single 530e on there, especially below $500/month, is pending.

Really? What’s it for then?

The $3,500 he is asking for are 7 MSDs (Multiple Security Deposits), which the OP gave BMW FS when he initially leased the car from them to help lower the interest rate (known as money factor for leases). This is why his payment is so low for a $60k car. Typically, you are allowed to provide up to 7 MSDs per lease, which is what OP did here. Each MSD is the equivalent of the monthly payment including taxes rounded up to the nearest $50. In this case, OP’s payment with OC taxes (assuming 7.75%) is likely $499, so each MSD would be $500. And 7x $500 = $3,500. Long story short, OP just wants his MSDs back for someone to take over his payment. And because you’re assuming his contract, as the transferee YOU will end up getting the MSDs back at the end of the lease. So really whoever takes over this payment is getting a bargain because they can just park their $3,500 with BMW FS, take over the $464+tax payments for a couple of years, and then get the $3,500 back at the end. Essentially a zero drive off scenario if you can spare $3,500 you don’t otherwise have invested somewhere else and it’s just collecting $0.02 interest per year in the bank.

3 Likes

Hi, I am interested and live in Southern CA (South OC)

Ha yes. 464+t is actually $499 and for a $60,000 car is a great deal.
Hoping someone can take it over.
Especially the drive off is $0 with acquisition and bank fee already paid by me.

Pending to macycat as of this AM.

car is back on market.
great deal on a $60k car, under mileage, for only $464 a month!

What happened?

1 Like

she decided to back out…
i’ll respect privacy and leave it as is

1 Like

Understood.