2020 Audi Q5 Premium Plus $443/mo. Sorry mom

, , ,

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Audi Q5 Premium plus
MSRP: $50545
Sell: $44499 (12%)
Monthly Payment: $443
Drive-Off Amount: $2650
Months:36
Annual Mileage:7500
MF:.00039 + 6 MSDs = .00009
Residual:56%
Incentives:$750 lease cash and $1000 loyalty
Region:Northeast
Leasehackr Score:9
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

Nice. I’m in the $600’s for same car.

1 Like

You actually got a great deal. I was in the low $500’s for a same optioned Q5 and a similar DAS.

1 Like

Nice… I’m actually looking to get the same car premium plus and I’m in Manalapan. How did u go about getting this deal? Thanks.

It’s better than a broker deal, you did fine!

2 Likes

Looks like about 12% pre-incentive, 6 MSDS, and $1750 in incentives, including loyalty

2 Likes

Not a bad % off on an Audi. Assuming 1st payment as part of your $2650 down, lease equates to about $505/mo. 10k would be about $520? $2700 of MSD’s brought the payment under the 1% rule. Overall good deal on an Audi. Congratulations.

1 Like

This isn’t a thing. Don’t use it to determine if something is a good deal or not.

2 Likes

Not a good deal, didn’t put $11k down

/s

Looks fine!

5 Likes

Preincentive

Hey I had just got a car from Audi Princeton in Nj. I went back to them and asked for 12% off wouldn’t go lower. I tried other NJ dealers and no one would even offer to match. Give Princeton a shout let them know Keith told you about them!

I’ll reach out to them, thanks! I got my current lease with Audi Freehold but will see what they say as well.

Inappropriate title and bumps.