Deal Check - 2020 Q5 Premium+ 517/mo

Hi there,

First time leaser here and hoping to get some experienced insight/tips/questions to circle back on!

MSRP - $50, 540
Sell price - $$44, 980
Monthly payment - $517
Residual - 55%
Incentives - $1750
MF - 0.001
Down - $0
Drive off costs - $1400 (includes registration, first month, admin fees, etc).

Is this a good deal or is there still room to negotiate here?

Thanks in advance!

I just did a Q5 deal. I think you have some room to get a bit lower. Otherwise without MSD’s you’re in the ballpark of a decent Q5 deal.

Thanks! @KeithAy! We negotiated a bit more and landed on a different model with these details.

MSRP - $47,300
Sell price - $42097
Monthly payment - $470
Residual - 55%
Incentives - $1750
MF - 0.001
Down - $0
Drive off costs - $1347 (includes registration, first month, admin fees, etc).

Is this a good deal or room to push for more?

LEASEHACKR

Leasehackr Calculator — LEASEHACKR

Leasehackr Calculator lets you estimate and share your lease numbers. It integrates available Multiple Security Deposit (MSD) and money factor discount programs. Its benchmark Leasehackr Score enables you to evaluate your deal.

What model? Is this a premium?

Premium plus - titanium package

Is this dealer quoted? Your incentives are taxed. Taxes are rolled into payment? What happened to the acquisition fee?

Ultimately think you should get 12% off.

@KeithAy Yup - dealer quoted. In Massachusetts it looks like incentives are NOT taxed. The incentives are subtracted from the MSRP and then the sell price is what is taxed. No acquisition fee - they quoted that $1347 includes first month, admin fees, registration and that is all we’d be paying up front.

My advice is push for 12%. I think someone else that knows Massachusetts sales to chime in. Also, get the MF and RV from Edmunds for your zip code.

@KeithAy Thanks for all your help! We got some more details from them and this is where we landed. They won’t budge on the 11% discount but are telling us there is no acquisition fee associated which we found odd.

Below is basically the breakdown with the MF of 0.00054 and RV of 55%

If this is the only dealer you’re working with it’s a pretty decent deal for the car. If you’re seriously motivated to save $15/mo, hit up as many dealers as you can to get the 12%. Otherwise, it is weird they have no acquisition fee. It’s pretty standard to have a bank fee from what I’m aware of. Let me know if you pull the trigger and post up on signed!

this looks pretty attractive

Standard MF is .00053 you have .00054.

You can go with standard rate for $1500 more off.

Good deal!