2020 Aston Martin Vantage - Signed

SIDENOTE if you are looking for an Aston Martin or other brands they have (Bently, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Lotus) these guys were actually amazing to work with, straight forward no BS and they already took care of another LH this week!

2020 Aston Martin Vantage
MSRP: $189,931
Monthly Payment: $1,798 (including tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $3,436 (including first month payment)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 7.5k
MF: 57%
MRM: $188,300
Residual: 57%
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score: 9.1 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

35 Likes

Beautiful car and nice color :heart_eyes: Enjoy it!!

1 Like

Be still my heart

2 Likes

What’s their contact info?

Stunning car! Yellow on grey pops!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Now you just need nightlife to open up – Aston still has a certain cache – Lamborgini/Mclaren are played out - too many rentals - Ferraris are expensive –

Porsche or Aston would be my choices - FYI - Greenwich is packed with Porsches lol - Anyone know why

1 Like

Really nice color. From the photos it looks like metallic paint! Congratulations and enjoy the car.

Beautiful car!

How come some AMV that I see have the single dual pipes (one on each side) and some like yours have the quad pipes?

That would be an option.

Noticed they started switching from 36 to 39 month terms. Are you worried about having the car out of warranty for the last 3 months?

@Lazarus is correct - it actually comes as part of the “exterior black plus collection” blacks out the trim around windows and adds quad exhaust

Nah not worried, can always turn it in early for another one :slight_smile:

Looks like a cf front lip,sideskirts and rear diffuser too? Was that an extra package too?

The tiny single exhaust pipes are one of the few flaws of the car. No car of this level should have exhaust pipes so small. The quad pipes are SO much better.

1 Like

I know nothing about high end cars, but guad pipes look better even on a Volvo. Do they make a real difference on Aston though?

It’s all aesthetic, if you didn’t want to opt for the expensive package tips are about $80 a pop, and the weld job would be circa $150, so about $500. No idea how much the blackout package but I would wager minimum $1000 closer to $2k maybe?

Edit: WOW IT’S $7200

1 Like

They even look good on my $200 Tundra. Wow. I could rent Tundras for 24 years for the price of one Aston 36 month lease!! In other words, the cost of the lease of this Aston is the same as my remaining lifetime car lease budget.

1 Like

Get out of Aston thread

4 Likes

This is a nice spec my dude

1 Like