2020 acura tlx a spec fwd $40,425

Every1 was offering between $7000 to 8,500. He gave me 8800 and 280 so i was happy and other dealer gave me 269 a month and 7000 for trade went up 7800

This is a terrific deal on this car. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

40,425 MSRP and Selling Price of 27,701. Direct incentives on this car are 8700 bucks

40,425 - 8700- 4,024 = 27,701

They gave you exactly 10% off MSRP pre incentive which is great

The Gross cap cost of 29,591 includes NY tax and acq fee.

1 Like

Thank You. Rodo was offering 307 a month 3000 das

Are you sure? Last I saw, numbers went down in April from $8700 to $7350 for NY. Granted, that was for a 24 month, so they could still be 8700 for 36 month. They’re still $8700 in some markets currently for 24 month.

Thank you feels better

at this point it dont matter to me cause i sign the deal n gave my honda away

If NY incentives are in fact 7350 then get got an even better deal because they discounted the vehicle over 13% for him, He got a total of 12,734 in discounts off the MSRP (this is all before trade in and loyalty cash reductions)

Doesn’t make a difference to you (really, it’s a good deal either way), but it’s a great data point for others in the future researching deals.

thats true. Appreciate you input

Can we clarify? You wrote a check or swiped a CC for $2,662.5 at signing?

credit card and took check for my trade

Lots of “haters here” in terms of 2020 Acura TLX’s! With that, I grabbed one in December based on price, and I’m very happy with my decision! And yes- being that I will “only” have it for 3 years, I’ll manage, haha! Enjoy it- great car!

i have the 4 cyl base posted for like $200 a month and have not even gotten a hit. nobody wants this car lol.

2 Likes

@aronchi that’s crazy! I feel like I should grab another color at that price, haha! You would think that this is the biggest piece of sh#$ on the road! It is super comfortable, nice to drive, and has nice space! Is it the sexiest car out there? Hell no! Again- based on cost for a entry-level luxury sedan, it is stupid to grab a Altima, Accord, or Mazda 6 over a TLX.

I agree with you on the car and $80 I’m getting all the safety feature. Like in Aug of 2019 and nov 2019 I called few broker from here and privately and no one could beat the deal. So I started doing my own homework and my happy on my decision on car n paymets.

2 Likes

Acura really devalued this car with the “09” design change, “I-4” instead of the “V6” and the stupidest thing ever to add “x” to all the models. and not to mention the TSX debacle. TL had a brand and it lost it all.

Hoping the new redesign will bring it back…

1 Like

I think all of the Japanese fell behind German and Swedish competition. I don’t think their luxury brands are a long term survivor, to be honest. In my opinion, infiniti is gone in a few years and acura and lexus will follow

I think Acura & Lexus can survive.

Lexus cuz it’s reliability.

Acura I think cuz they’re finally getting Trier act straight with the new redesign & reintroducing type s.

Lexus will survive. I found this. I think this is great number if Rodo will honor it.

Seems high based on what I recall seeing brokers listing for, although I haven’t looked recently.