2020 acura tlx a spec fwd $40,425

FIRST I WANT TO THANK YOU TO LEASEHACKR FOR INPUT AND OUTPUT AND SAVING ME MONEY. NEVER THOUGHT LEASING 3 CAR IN 6 MONTHS.
Hope everyone is well and safe in this covid19. I’m Late to post my deal which I signed up Last month and this is my 3rd lease within 6 months. I signed up 2020 ACURA TLX A SPEC FWD $40,425 WHITE WITH RED INTERIOR AND TRADE MY 2014 HONDA ACCORD EX-L(GOT MY TRADE IN VALUE THAT I WANTED) CALLED AT LEAST DOZEN DEALER SOME WANTED ME TO STOP BY, SOME ON PHONE TOLD ME GOT LUCK GETTING BELOW $300, SOME GAVE GOOD DEAL ON CAR BUT NOT ON TRADE IN.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 ACURA TLX ASPEC FWD 4CYCLINDER
MSRP: $40,425
SELLING PRICE $28,000
Monthly Payment: $280.87
Drive-Off Amount: $2662.5( TAX, BANK FEE,FIRST MONTH, DMV
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.00215 ITS HIGH BUT NY DONT ALLOW MSD
Residual:20212.50
Incentives:750
Region: LONG ISLAND NY
Leasehackr Score:10.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link:
CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

Enjoy the new car!

2 Likes

.00215 is typical of Acura leases and Acura doesn’t do MSDs anyway, regardless of state.

Where is the trade in info. It was a separate transaction?

Thanks for input cause if was going to call acura bank and ask them if i can lower it down

Yes. I took check separately or I could have minus das and rest in check

For future reference, no bank will ever do that. Once you’ve signed the contract, it is what it is.

Next time, be sure to check with edmunds to get current mf/rv/incentive information to compare against what the dealer is offering. If the dealer has marked it up, that’s your time to negotiate it down to what the bank offered.

If I didnt trade in honda than mf was .00225, but from honda going to acura it was .00215

Yes, they typically give a .0001 reduction for returning customers

Is it good deal or you think I could have done better.

I believe from what I’ve seen (this would need to be confirmed to be sure), direct to dealer incentives on the a-spec in NY are $7350.

That’d put your actual selling price at $35240, or a pre-incentive discount right around 12%. Over 10% pre-incentive on acuras seem to be pretty good numbers.

Ok for separate check but there is no trade in number in Your contract correct? The reson is they might use trade in to lower the taxes.

might have messed up and it last day of months and the dealer manager was rushing but he is getting neg feed back. Told me to take the deal or leave.

Please show us Your contract. Please hide all personal, car and dealer info. It will help evaluate the deal.

there is net trade-in allowance. whatever You You posted on the very top is not what the contract shown.

His trade in allowance is the DAS amount he showed up top…

He just paid the DAS amount with trade equity rather than cutting a separate check.

Got it. So trade in allowance changes the taxes and selling price.

Dealer told me you dont save tax, so I took check and put das on credit card for points

No, trade in allowance doesn’t effect the selling price (unless they’re giving a larger trade allowance in lieu of a larger discount, which can really only be determined by getting multiple quotes on the trade) and the effect on taxes is highly state dependent. In some states it reduces tax due but in many states there is no effect at all.