2020 acura tlx a spec fwd $40,425

His trade in allowance is the DAS amount he showed up top…

He just paid the DAS amount with trade equity rather than cutting a separate check.

Got it. So trade in allowance changes the taxes and selling price.

Dealer told me you dont save tax, so I took check and put das on credit card for points

No, trade in allowance doesn’t effect the selling price (unless they’re giving a larger trade allowance in lieu of a larger discount, which can really only be determined by getting multiple quotes on the trade) and the effect on taxes is highly state dependent. In some states it reduces tax due but in many states there is no effect at all.

Every1 was offering between $7000 to 8,500. He gave me 8800 and 280 so i was happy and other dealer gave me 269 a month and 7000 for trade went up 7800

This is a terrific deal on this car. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

40,425 MSRP and Selling Price of 27,701. Direct incentives on this car are 8700 bucks

40,425 - 8700- 4,024 = 27,701

They gave you exactly 10% off MSRP pre incentive which is great

The Gross cap cost of 29,591 includes NY tax and acq fee.

1 Like

Thank You. Rodo was offering 307 a month 3000 das

Are you sure? Last I saw, numbers went down in April from $8700 to $7350 for NY. Granted, that was for a 24 month, so they could still be 8700 for 36 month. They’re still $8700 in some markets currently for 24 month.

Thank you feels better

at this point it dont matter to me cause i sign the deal n gave my honda away

If NY incentives are in fact 7350 then get got an even better deal because they discounted the vehicle over 13% for him, He got a total of 12,734 in discounts off the MSRP (this is all before trade in and loyalty cash reductions)

Doesn’t make a difference to you (really, it’s a good deal either way), but it’s a great data point for others in the future researching deals.

thats true. Appreciate you input

Can we clarify? You wrote a check or swiped a CC for $2,662.5 at signing?

credit card and took check for my trade

Lots of “haters here” in terms of 2020 Acura TLX’s! With that, I grabbed one in December based on price, and I’m very happy with my decision! And yes- being that I will “only” have it for 3 years, I’ll manage, haha! Enjoy it- great car!

i have the 4 cyl base posted for like $200 a month and have not even gotten a hit. nobody wants this car lol.

2 Likes

@aronchi that’s crazy! I feel like I should grab another color at that price, haha! You would think that this is the biggest piece of sh#$ on the road! It is super comfortable, nice to drive, and has nice space! Is it the sexiest car out there? Hell no! Again- based on cost for a entry-level luxury sedan, it is stupid to grab a Altima, Accord, or Mazda 6 over a TLX.

I agree with you on the car and $80 I’m getting all the safety feature. Like in Aug of 2019 and nov 2019 I called few broker from here and privately and no one could beat the deal. So I started doing my own homework and my happy on my decision on car n paymets.

2 Likes

Acura really devalued this car with the “09” design change, “I-4” instead of the “V6” and the stupidest thing ever to add “x” to all the models. and not to mention the TSX debacle. TL had a brand and it lost it all.

Hoping the new redesign will bring it back…

1 Like