2020 accord lease incentives

I see Honda is finally offering incentives on Accord leases.What is your opinion of 322 a month ,36/12 for a 2020 EX with 1322.00 due at signing? I don’t have the MF or residual yet so im not sure how it breaks out.Thanks in advance.

1 Like

There are a lot of different factors to consider here. The differential in engine trim prices can really make a difference.

At that price, there are other people on this website that have been able to score BMW and Volvo loaners for just about the same. Though these are probably stripped, it is still going to be just as equipped or better equipped than an Accord EX.

Can we please stop recommending a bmw to every bloke that comes here? You can’t get a 5 series for price of an Accord ( no a 3 series is not same segment as Accord)

2 Likes

Those are just some that come to mind when looking around that price.

If OP wants a mid-size sedan, I am just recommending to look at other options because the Honda seems a bit too much if it is just a base EX. However, we do not know any of that information, thus my prior post.

I’ve seen offers at $299 on a sport with $0 DAS in FL, where lease deals are typically worse. Think sport is nicer as well.

1 Like

While true, those BMW and Volvo loaners will have less equipment than the Honda at that price point, and are more toward getting a badge than a car. Apples/Oranges

1 Like

The EX is actually right in the middle of the line,above the LX,sport, and below the EX-L and touring.

My apologies, I was reading the LX instead of EX. Still, the Sport is also a great option, especially with the upgraded 2.0T engine.

With March numbers Honda are looking good
2020 Accord 1.5T Sport EX can be leased around $250 per month on 36/12 with DAS at 2.5k
MF .00087. 2.08%
RV 59%

Accord and BMW are 2 different cars.
If I am buying BMW then I am not buying for options but for its ride and handling. Once the Warranty over Car has to go…
Accord is an average car with few good options and a decent ride plus reliable in long run and wont take much on maintenance.
I saw Lexus IS300 leasing between 300-350 in CA which is better then Accord.

Also, the best deals require BMW Loyalty, which the BMW-bots always fail to mention.

4 Likes

The EX is not really “above” the Sport… there’s a trivial difference in price and they’re clearly designed to appeal to two different sets of buyers (sportiness vs a few more convenience features)

The Sport 1.5T is positioned below the EX, it’s basically an LX with the nicer audio screen and power seat (and the sport stuff). So a EX 1.5T has a lot more features than a Sport 1.5T.

The Sport 2.0T has all of the features of the EX plus the 2.0T (cannot get an EX 2.0T, only EX-L 2.0T).

Very confusing trim levels because the Sport models do not have the same equipment - the 2.0T has a lot more features than the 1.5T (heated seats/mirrors, moonroof, XM, smart key, blind spot monitoring, split fold rear seats, seatback pockets, etc etc etc).

I don’t know if I’d call those ‘good’.

1 Like

To get the EX’s convenience features you have to give up the Sport’s sporty features. Whether one is “better equipped” than the other is really in the eye of the beholder.

To get an EX you have to give up (apples to apples, 1.5T for both):

• 19-inch Alloy Wheels
  • Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
  • Sport Pedals
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Chrome Exhaust Finishers
  • LED Fog Lights
  • 6-Speed Manual Transmission
  • Available Paddle Shifters with the CVT

This is an exception to Honda’s traditional trim hierarchy where all the additional features were net additions to the trim immediately below, you didn’t have to give anything up.

1 Like

$358 for an accord EX???

No no no no no no noooooooooooo

That’s insane monthly price for an EX. You could get an EX-L for less and a 2.0 sport for that price

i recommend checking out other brokers and see if you could get any other deals

I just signed a lease yesterday on a 2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0 for $365.88 a month

36 Months and $500 Total down due at signing.
MSRP $32,315
CAP COST $28,448.00 before Acquisition Fee and Taxes
MF .00087
RV 58%

Good deal or not?

Seems pretty good. Especially for a 2.0T.

If you go with the Sport I believe it has 19” rims and a lower profile tire. Not sure if there’s a noticeable difference in ride quality. If you go with the sport and the roads in your area are like mine (Northeast) you may want to consider the wheel/tire insurance if it’s reasonable.

3 posts were split to a new topic: 2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T