2019 VW Atlas SE 4MOTION W/Technology- $41k MSRP- $349 + tax w/ $1.4k drive off (doc fee is waived- first month, bank, dmv at signing only)- no msd required- ny/nj/ct/pa

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volkswagen Atlas SE Tech
MSRP: $41,124
Monthly Payment: $349
Drive-Off Amount: $1,400 (doc fee is waived- first month, bank fee, new plates due at signing only)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: .00138
Residual: 55%
Available Incentives: $500 corporate fleet and $500 military included, remove if you don’t qualify
Region: NY/NJ/CT/PA
Leasehackr Score: 9.1 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volkswagen&miles=7500&msd=0&msrp=41124&sales_price=34240&months=39&mf=.00138&dp=0&dealer_fee=0&acq_fee=675&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=55&reg_fee=375&sales_tax=0&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

$499 broker fee. PM if interested. Price is valid for May only. Please do not PM me asking to honor this price in June, it would be greatly appreciated.

r-line same price?

I believe R-Line will be different MF/RV with more MSRP so I assume not…

this is not all wheel drive ?
what technology features missing compression to fully loaded sel premium 4 motion

Doesn’t VW’s website let you compare the features included in each trim?

their site not as clear as other brands

10k miles an option?

More expensive

I just edited the title- it is AWD

Yes, you can get anywhere from 7.5k-15k

@elegantautoleasing Can you run a Tiguan SEL AWD quote as well? I’m in Brooklyn if that matters

How much for 15k miles?

I just saw this on the VW website:
Volkswagen of America, Inc. will pay a $1,000 Memorial Day Bonus when you lease or purchase a new, unused 2019 Atlas V6 SEL with automatic transmission through participating dealers from May 14, 2019 to May 31, 2019.
Can this be used if not using loyalty/military?

The V6 SE had $750 cash bonus

Replied to your PM.

It’s included in the sales price.

Ok, got it. I pm’d you with specifications. Thx!

Stopped by local dealer to look at one one these they had advertised discount of between 3-3500 without any negotiation. Sales rep was offering to go even deeper without asking…they must be anticipating hurting on these. Fairly basic interior comparable to the QX60.

How much for 10k?

PM me for any other details/quotes