2019 Volvo S60 release

Wait a little bit and see what kind of allocations are made. Supposedly they will build plenty of them in South Carolina. If there’s plenty of cars, there can be plenty of hacking. And A-Plan won’t be offered on that car for many months, I suspect. I think the car will arrive late October to November.

Volvo subscription payments are only mildly attractive if you want a 2 year/15,000 mile lease on a specific configuration with only color choices. Volvo pushes that program, not the dealers.

With 0 incentives :slight_smile:

Looks like my local dealer has some of the manufacturer/national offers for the 2019 S60 posted on their website, even though it has yet to hit the showrooms. I’d imagine that these offers may differ slightly, assuming the car starts to hit showrooms in late November. Regardless, a premium will definitely be paid to be an early adopter of this vehicle. Looking forward to see what’ll be hackable. Beware of the long copy/paste below:

Cash Offer
Loyalty Offer : $1,000 cash allowance on select Volvo models
Manufacturer Offers

◦$1,000 cash allowance
Offer only valid 10/02/2018 through 10/31/2018
Applies to multiple models.

• Disclaimer(s)The Loyalty Bonus is available on select Volvo models and can vary whether vehicle is leased or purchased. Customer eligibility requirements must be met for the Loyalty Bonus offer. Residency restrictions apply. Please see dealer for details. Individuals who currently own/lease any model year Volvo or Saab vehicle OR have owned/leased within the last 6 months are eligible. Offer open only to legal U.S. residents who have a valid U.S. driver’s license. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with Conquest offer. Vehicles purchased outside of the program dates will not be eligible for this offer. Offer cannot be used towards the payment of sales tax. This offer is subject to federal, state and local taxes. Offer cannot be applied to lease or purchase of any other model year Volvo or vehicles purchased as used and/or Overseas Delivery (VCIC) program sales.

S60 T5 Momentum
Lease: $369 per month for 36 months. $3,369 due at signing

◦$369 per month for 36 months
◦$3,369 cash due at signing
Applies to select new 2019 Volvo S60.

• Disclaimer(s)
    No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $369, based on $36,795 MSRP of 2018 S60 T5 Momentum FWD, includes destination charge. Lessee is responsible for excess wear and mileage over 10,000 miles/year at $.25 / mile.
    Car shown with optional equipment. Advertised lease payment and financing excludes taxes, title, and registration fees and is available for qualified customers based on FICO score through Volvo Car Financial Services. Payments may vary, as dealer determines price. Offers available at participating dealers. See dealer for details. Cannot exceed 10000 miles per year.

S60 T6 Momentum
Lease: $429 per month for 36 months. $3,429 due at signing

◦$429 per month for 36 months
◦$3,429 cash due at signing

• Disclaimer(s)
    No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $429, based on $41,295 MSRP of 2018 S60 T6 Momentum AWD, includes destination charge. Lessee is responsible for excess wear and mileage over 10,000 miles/year at $.25 / mile.
    Car shown with optional equipment. Advertised lease payment and financing excludes taxes, title, and registration fees and is available for qualified customers based on FICO score through Volvo Car Financial Services. Payments may vary, as dealer determines price. Offers available at participating dealers. See dealer for details. Cannot exceed 10000 miles per year.

Lease: $439 per month for 36 months. $3,439 due at signing

S60 T5 R-Design
◦$439 per month for 36 months
◦$3,439 cash due at signing

S60 T5 Inscription
Lease: $449 per month for 36 months. $3,449 due at signing

◦$449 per month for 36 months
◦$3,449 cash due at signing

• Disclaimer(s)
    No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $449, based on $43,895 MSRP of 2018 S60 T5 Inscription FWD, includes destination charge. Lessee is responsible for excess wear and mileage over 10,000 miles/year at $.25 / mile.

S60 T6 R-Design
Lease: $515 per month for 36 months. $3,515 due at signing

◦$515 per month for 36 months
◦$3,515 cash due at signing

• Disclaimer(s)
    No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $515, based on $47,395 MSRP of 2018 S60 T6 R-Design AWD, includes destination charge. Lessee is responsible for excess wear and mileage over 10,000 miles/year at $.25 / mile.

S60 T6 Inscription
Lease: $525 per month for 36 months. $3,525 due at signing

◦$525 per month for 36 months
◦$3,525 cash due at signing

• Disclaimer(s)
    No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $525, based on $48,395 MSRP of 2018 S60 T6 Inscription AWD, includes destination charge. Lessee is responsible for excess wear and mileage over 10,000 miles/year at $.25 / mile.

Try to get one by Oct 31

1 Like

Any deals on the S60 Cross country? Looking for around 200 a month!

You are the crystal ball guy, shouldn’t you know the estimate date of $200 S60s?

2 Likes

Anyone wants to stare at S60 during the game tonight?

I tried. First time went thru. Second attempt glitched at the submission. Not trying again

Bad news for hackers :frowning:

Why do you think it’s bad news for hackers? It sounds like the expectation for the US market is 2,000 cars per month, that’s going to be tough without heavy promotions, IMO. Thoughts?

Because I’d rather Volvo overestimated the US demand and the inventory would grow, causing them to incentivize more. I’m not even sure that Volvo planned to start moving 50% to Europe that soon.

I hear you, I just think 2,000 cars per month is an overestimate…I guess we’ll see. I think we’ll see some string Volvo-Costco promotions similar to what we saw last year and my car will go for much less than what i paid…

Yeah they haven’t been selling >2000 units a month for a couple of years but in fairness most people who want one have probably been waiting for the newer model.

I just think sedanpocalypse should still keep the possibility of some decent deals alive. What we do we reckon the sweet spot will be… $350ish for a basic T5 MOM?

Still strong number, I think, considering no incentives in January. But yeah, it is a sedan. There is also already $750 in the a-plan.
I was told by a dealer in NE that ordering one may take a few months - rail system is not in place at the factory and cars are being trucked to the rail and then trucked off the rail to the port.