2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road - Manual/Premium/Tech - $41k MSRP - $235+tax+MSD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Double Cad

Manual Transmission,
Premium Package - Leather, Moonroof, heated seats
Tech packages - Nav.
Roof rails, tonneau cover, skid plate.

MSRP: $41k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 235

Original Term - 24/10
Current mileage: ~4,500
Maturity mileage: 24,000
Effective miles per month: ~1000
Maturity date: April 26 2021

MSD due: $2,250 to me (you will receive this at lease end)

Financial institution: TFS
Transfer fee:$200 paid by you

3 Likes

Nice rig! I live in Stamford too. I just picked up a 2019 Tacoma TRD Sport Long Bed with an Automatic last month. How come you are ditching it already?

I love the truck, great summer beach ride.
thinking of something cheaper as I’m not using any Premium or Tech packages as much as I though I would.

May still even end up with Tacoma for lower trim, price and auto rather than stick (even though love driving stick shift)

Though I’d have the time to teach wife manual but with 3rd only 3 months old and other two still under 5 - hard to find time and thus she can’t use when needed to swap cars - minor issue but adding to the list.

This is a really nice truck. GLWT.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Let’s see some pics how the carseats fit into this summer beach ride!
I was thinking the same thing, but seems tight back there, esp for rear facing seats!

Thanks

Man, I miss driving a stick and there’s so few options out there these days. I bet this will go quickly. Good luck!

1 Like

I don’t think rear facing would work unless it is in the middle.
On the other hand I have very bulky Britax Boulevard car seats so when kids are in car seats they need to “manspreading” their legs to some degree. They didn’t like that in the beginning but the truck grew on them once they were climbing the be bed or I was changing them after the beach in the bed of the truck.
I’ll post pics tomorrow

Thanks, at some point I might still have stick car as 3rd car :slight_smile:

That’s how it looks with small 4 year old and big car seat

Ah, this is almost what I was looking for AND you’re in Stamford CT (ME TOO)… a tad too pricey for me though

2 Likes

As far as I’ve seen there only one other Tacome of this trim and color in Stamford which is parked in High Ridge rd:)
So what’s pricy for you - monthly or MSDs? Just curious:)

1 Like

Looks eerily familiar … hmm where did I see this car last week?

Monthly, I’m trying to factor in insurance and parking $

Insurance isn’t any more different that what I had on Jetta leases for $180.
As for parking… well… that’s whole other story in Stamford transitioning into little Manhattan.

1 Like

Yes, it does travel :slight_smile:

I have the same truck minus the premium package, which I actually dont miss that much and mine is Quicksand. We love the truck but I was forbidden from getting a manual. Good luck with the transfer, it should go quick.

If this is too pricey for you, that leaves about 99.9% of anything else on the market out of the question.

This is a Corolla payment for a 2x nicer vehicle, perfectly equipped!

I don’t want this to come off the wrong way, but what is out there less money that is half as much fun and utilitarian to drive?

10 Likes

Since we spent my midlife crisis BMW money on IVF, getting manual truck was an 8th place medal prize and was allowed to happen:)

4 Likes

My wife drives manual, so I’m good on that front, but she’s not too keen about a truck, lol. Well that and the fact that we already have 3 cars, so I’m probably going to need to sell one first.

1 Like