2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road - Manual/Premium/Tech - $41k MSRP - $235+tax+MSD

And now you have 3 kiddos! :slight_smile: Glad it all worked out in the end. Have some friends going through the process now.

2 Likes

ā€¦ a cheaper taco. I get your point but there are base taco leases for $200 or less. Have no need for premium or tech trims.

1 Like

K thatā€™s fair

Is one a Prelude?

Put this on swapalease and charge $1500 down+ msds. Will sell before the weekend is up!

1 Like

Seriously thinking about that giving on average this area dealerships want $400 for this truck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You must have worked with a fairly decent broker, huh?

I bet he was handsome too.

1 Like

Yeah, I know a few and I was willing to travel 6 hours roundtrip to get it.

Canā€™t comment on handsomeness until he shows up @ LHfest :smiley: for his glass of beer

2 Likes

If there is ever a CT one, Iā€™m in!

There is one down in Central Jersey where he could attend :slight_smile: together with @vhooloo as representatives for MA state to have a not just Tri-State area fest but we will call it New England LHfest

ha! Iā€™ll wait for one closer to CT if thatā€™s possible!

The chance of CT fest ever happening are even lower than the one in MA

Close! '06 RSX Type S. Iā€™ve previously owned a '98 Prelude Type SH, one of my favorite cars of all time (hence my username :slight_smile: )

The RSX is actually a really fun daily driver. 7900 RPM redline and can actually wind it out a little in daily driving.

1 Like

I have a 1997 Prelude Base model. Itā€™s a hoot to drive.

1 Like

Call TFS for the application packet if you havenā€™t already. They send it by snail mail

1 Like

I feel ya, I keep telling myself not to keep leasing cars with Navi and all the bells and whistles, and I got the same on my taco. Luckily I didnā€™t opt for the premium, cause I definitely donā€™t use moonroofs.

@Lvs23 what happened to this? Did you end up transferring or keeping it?

In final stages of transfer. Will write an update once it happens.

Please close the thread. Truck is gone.

0 requests from LH.
Posted on SAL - at least 15 users asked for details.
Most werenā€™t comfortable with MSDS.

Few asked for a discount even when my truck was still cheapest.

Took about 60 days all in because of the holidays.

1 Like