2019 Tacoma Double Cab Off-Road MT, 36/12, $251.15/Mo, 10MSDs + 1st DAS, MSRP $38,070

Just picked this one up last night. I scoped out incoming units and found one optioned the way I wanted and had it redirected to my dealership. Had 7 miles on it when I drove it off the lot.

2019 Tacoma DC Off-Road
MSRP: MSRP $38,070
Selling Price: $34,420 (~10% off)
Residual 81%
Monthly Payment: $251.15 (including 3% tax)
Cash Due at Signing: $251.15 (+ 10 MSDs)
MSD: $3,000 (10x300)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00226 (.00176 after 10 MSDs)
Incentives: None, but there is a random credit of $899.76 from the dealership
Dispo $350 (lease end)

Region: NC
Leasehackr Score: 12.5 years

6 Likes

Hey Man!

Only calling this out because I want to make sure they didn’t mess up the contract. I think Toyota only allows 9 MSDs and it rounds up to the nearest $25.

So MSDs should have been $2475

If your post tax payment was $250, they should be $2250.

1 Like

This is Southeast Toyota region, which uses a different bank than the rest of the country. Residuals and money factors are also different. They also only offer 36/12, when I would have probably gone with 36/10 to save money.

ETA: I guess it is possible they messed something up, but since they didn’t know what MSDs were when we started, I know they were in close contact with the finance company. I wanted to get this one out there because there are so few deals and little information about this Toyota region. I know I was having trouble researching trying to replicate some of the 24/10 deals on here. I will keep everyone posted.

2 Likes

Congrats. That’s the best color. :+1:

1 Like

That and my cement one for sale :slight_smile:

Cement would be my second choice!

1 Like

81% 36 month residual is wild

1 Like

Cement or Sand for me (or whatever its called)

Just curious: couldn’t you have put down like $50 to knock $500 off the MSDs?

I just got this quote from a dealer. Complete lease newbie. Is this a good deal, and is there any room to negotiate?

I asked about putting a little down to reduce the MSDs. They said they couldn’t do it. Not sure if it is because SET rounds up to the nearest $100 or if they just couldn’t figure it out.

What is the MSRP and what is the selling price?

MSRP is 31,680 minus $2k in rebates.

You should be able to get around a 10% discount before the rebate. Sounds like they are selling it for MSRP, so that is not a good deal.

Congrats! What dealership in NC did you get this?

Hendrick Toyota in Concord. Had to help them a little with the MSD part, but pretty easy to work with and no games.

2 Likes