2019 s60 t8 r-design

I had to call them and “remind” them several times to return it. I was getting close to filing a dispute with Chase to get the money back because I had to ask so many times.

What @ursus said is true, and they are pretty shady as to whether it is “down” or due at signing. I even had it in writing that it was $1,000 due at signing, and it still didn’t feel right. Never, ever, ever rely on anything that is “verbally given,” as you noted above, because where’s your proof? Then, you’re in the F&I office up s-creek without a paddle as to what you were “promised” just to get you in there.

I told them I had a family emergency and I would contact them should circumstances change, and they kept calling and emailing me almost to the point of harassment.

Also, if you’re in VA and are paying full taxes on the selling price, there’s no way it’s only an $80 difference between paying the tax up front or rolling it in. With that MF alone, it’s well over $100.

1 Like

You think every dealer follows every law? What would it have cost me to go to litigation? Would it have been worth over just disputing it?

I had asked for months for my deposits and eventually they just stopped returning my calls and messages.

Oh, and there is also first month paid by Volvo going on now, so they should not charge it at signing or it should be used as CCR as additional discount

I never said it would be easy, did I? :smirk:
I just said they must return by law in MD. Not every state has it.

Yikes, so should I even attempt to hold them to $512@35 payments or do I need to bail? My salesguy has been great so far, I don’t know about the SM. I’m going to tell them to give me the actual lease sheet showing $512x35 ($17920) with $0DAS and $0 first month. Otherwise not going in.

Can’t hurt to ask. Just be very clear in exactly what you want.

Do you even understand that to get to $512/mo with 0 DAS they have to give you 12% off and currently you are at 9%? This is $1,758 difference and they will not give it to you.

1 Like

What ever happened here? Did you get the car?